Not another Raider IO thread

We may be on different sides of this argument but seriously…you are awesome!!! I figured I’d get trolled after that lol. Thank you

1 Like

There’s no reason why anyone should troll you for your views as long as you’re being reasonable.

However I’d have to disagree on your opinion of raiderIO bordering on discrimination. Is the tool being abused by some people? Of course, such is the nature of addons like these.

However, raiderio is nothing more than a vetting tool, just like your linkedin profile or your resume, it allows someone to view your past experiences and determine if the candidate is the best fit out of all the prospects. You might think this is just a game, but why shouldn’t the same logic apply? It’s their key - and their right after all.

Raiderio isn’t flawless by any stretch of the imagination, but that’s a topic for another day. You’re unlikely to be able to find any numbers on successful runs with raiderio vs sucessful runs without, you’re just going to have to trust the anecdotal evidence of players using it on a consistent basis for high keys.

That being said, I understand why some players would view raiderio as a barrier that’s difficult (or tedious) to overcome - but the reality is +15 keys would be nigh unpuggable without it.

1 Like

Ah, I see.

Well, it is always a good thing when ppl keep an open mind about things, or at least try to, so as to not limit or cut themselves off from the ability to understand the full spectrum of a particular thing.

No worries dude lol you bring up some good points to consider. I do personally wish there was a rated system in game like PVPs… however I feel rio is a good way to make due for right now.

I’m bout to watch some more Netflix and log for the eve, have a good evening Kcin!