Not allot of people are voting

Yeah. Idk I wouldn’t bett a lot in this game having more than 1.5 million players including that with classic. Especially the end of arguably the worst xpac and forsure the worst endgame this game has seen in 16 years.

Only a tiny percentage of players have ever visited the forums. Between the new moderation that a lot of posters dislike, and the fact that a lot of players aren’t playing now, I’m surprised they even bothered to post a poll in here that hardly anybody but their own employees would see.

This only reflects the votes in the Americas. The EU have their own forums for voting, as does the Asian community.

:four_leaf_clover:

I’ve tried to vote but it won’t let me , not on laptop or phone

lol not being able to accept the fact that some people genuinely don’t care about mounts and feels the need to make snarky remarks that they’re trying to look cool and “pretending so hard not to care”.

I visit the forums every day and I haven’t voted either.

Maybe if they showed us some sort of basic artwork, I might get more interested / feel more inclined to vote.

2 Likes

Concept art. * chants * Concept art. :slight_smile: Plus like I said in the other thread they should really put on launcher this was my initial reaction. I haven’t voted yet either. I refuse to vote blindly or out of pressure and influence videogame or irl.

1 Like

Agree with everything you said.

I hate voting blindly too. What’s the point of voting if you don’t really know what you’re voting for?

1 Like

The person I replied to admitted to having over 500 mounts. They were purposely acting obtuse.

Who cares how many vote. Not a troll, being serious.

Blizzard should just take the highest vote regardless if only 1k people vote.

Also I’d say less than 10% of all players use forums beyond reading a news post (like an expansion announcement).

Finally a lot of players dont care what mount is picked.

It already is on the launcher. WoW dying? :frowning:

Nope, not since Cata. That and the fancy hunter bow from MC.

Yeah I wasn’t basing my guess of the forum poll. Thanks though.

I would vote for proper WoD style PvP vendors, but not for a mount.

Nope. The Hobbits are going to Isengard.

Yes, it’s much easier to picture. There’s been quests where we ride an ancient, so it’s not too easy to imagine it in mount form. I know it’s what I pictured when I voted for it.

I totally expect the rest to still be made though; the poll is just determining the free one. I can already picture the ad: “Don’t worry if your favourite didn’t win! While not free, you will still be able to obtain it by . . .”

1 Like

To be fair, lots of people (myself included) don’t collect mounts and don’t mind one way or the other.

Slime kitty will be mine even if I have to pay $$ or gold.

Don’t worry, I’m sure Blizzard is BANKING on that sentiment.

Oh, I’m sure they are, they did the same thing with alliance and horde bikes

You also need to have purchased Shadowlands to vote.