Not adding RDF is the biggest mistake!

So, how did RDF destroyed the game. I see this all the time, but seen nobody explain, so explain on how RDF destroys the game.

And that’s cool if you don’t play Cata. I don’t care what you do or don’t play.

1 Like

Again. I argue it does take all that away.

If you’re going to claim it doesn’t, cite some sources, give examples.

You cannot just say “ it doesn’t change” when historically it has changed and it’s easily proved by looking at retail and especially cataclysm and mop.

1 Like

It’s not a feature in the version they released. I’m glad they made better choices.

You seem like someone who reads the forums with a mask covering your eyes.

2 Likes

How do you know thousands of people decided against playing, I nearly didn’t, if it wasn’t my favorite Expac I wouldn’t be, Yes, I don’t know either so you assumption is not fact.

2 Likes

You seem to can’t answer my question because of a ridiculous reply

No that’s your opinion of what happened to the decline, once again no facts, if you do have any let me know will you so I can apologies.

1 Like

I didn’t say it was. But the person who responded is still paying and all the people complaining about this awesome version in these forums are still paying. Servers are still bursting with participation. Blizzard is making the money they need to keep their convictions on this choice so I don’t need to know the details. Kudos to them for making a wise choice on this one.

players already do so without RDF, they do heroic tours now with minimal socializing; RDF would encourage them to do that with their friends as well with preform groups, while not destroying the preexisting lack of social experience that is forming that group to begin with.

LFR on retail wouldn’t be the same as RDF in classic wotlk.

maybe they havn’t forgotten and instead choose not to? not everybody wants to talk to you, that won’t change even without RDF.

people get rejected often when requesting to join groups through LFG already, RDF would be great solution for those who keep running into the elite gatekeeping type; speaking of removal of RDF for protecting social experience this seems contradictory when you include those who use LFG to gatekeep players based on arbitrary reasons.

1 Like

So, where did the numbers decline when RDF was added?

https://www.techspot.com/images2/news/bigimage/2015/08/wow-subscriptions-historical-2005-2015.png

1 Like

Won’t !== Can’t

I don’t have to answer your question. You aren’t entitled to an answer. I already got what I wanted and they agreed with me and ignored you. They released an awesome game and I’m very thankful they are ignoring your camp and sticking to it.

1 Like

They are free to make their own group. That’s taking initiative and becoming a leader, a requirement of being capable of playing a mmo rpg

1 Like

Oh look at this.

HI LEMONFONT!

Nice day for trolling.

You’re inventing things. I didn’t make a statement about numbers.

prove how RDF removes your ability to make friends, guildies, social experiences. sounds like a personal problem if a tool can have that power over you.

you can pre-form group with friends and guildies.

how has WOTLK RDF tool changed within wotlk since all the expansions that were released after? all pservers that tried no RDF had to reenable them. we are talking about wotlk RDF, not cata, not retail; that is adifferent discussion that you are trying to meld into wotlk RDF.

2 Likes

you missed a bit

5 Likes

yes and by gatekeeping you alienate others in your server’s community, not very socially accepting.

4 Likes

People are allowed to invite who they see fit. Sorry you want to force yourself onto people

You really aren’t worth debating with, you are a one sided Pro RDFer without the capability to understand the other side. Basically like every other blind pro rdfer. Have fun

1 Like

RDF allows you to do the same thing, so whats the issue? you want to force players to not have a choice?

4 Likes

Nothing was missed. I’m loving their new LFG tool and they openly said they’ll keep taking feedback on it. I agree with this approach.

They won’t add RDF. They stated it clearly.

yet you can’t prove how the removal of the tool protected your social experience, great debate.

3 Likes