Not adding RDF is the biggest mistake!

Because they like face roll content.
Gamers are not actually gamers anymore.
They want a theme park.
Juat look at the Mobile games they all play themselves now.

Its funny seeing retail players here, they go into these dungeons and try to mass pull like retail and end up dead.
They want free epics, they don’t want to make friends or learn content.

1 Like

That is not saying they are never adding it.

2 Likes

Nope. But I chose a fresh server so I don’t have to worry about this.

And the fresh servers don’t stay fresh for long, because then everything else will be enabled, and guess what, it will be there.

1 Like

You can stick your fingers in your ears all you want but they were very specific. They are not adding RDF.

Plan accordingly

1 Like

…but, RDF won’t.

1 Like

Man, you can grab that crayon out of your head. “No Plans” =/= “Never”

Learn the difference.

1 Like

None of the items are your list happen with RDF. It was a terrible addition to the game. I’m glad they are leaving it out.

1 Like

You seem desperate. You refuse to listen to them. That’s okay. You’re still here paying so it reenforcing they made the correct choice.

i dont think you’re capable either.

you disagree both tools help players get into group activities? okay

people still have the option to do that with RDF, removing it didn’t protect those social interactions from happening, players are the ones who choose to socially interact, the tools they use do not choose how they socialize, especially tools that don’t limit their ability to socialize.

RDF does the same thing LFG tool does, facilitates formation of groups for dungeons, doesn’t force players to use it, encourages preform groups who considers eachothers time important to use it as well.

RDF doesn’t take away your ability to do this, as stated above it encourages you to preform groups with your friends and guildies.

same as above

read above

RDF doesn’t limit your ability to do any of that, it only encourages that by allowing you to preform group for RDF. no Social experience damaged in your examples with RDF enabled.

2 Likes

If wrath gets RDF is will be with ICC. In fact RDF was a catch up mechanic and I’m guessing they will use it as such going forward ie not have at launch of Cata but bring in at the back end.

People leveled and geared just fine the first time around and will do so again this time. The only people affected by not having RDF are the malcontents that want to spew identity politics, be an edge lord or a jerk in lfg chat.

2 Likes

Right, so where does it say, “never”.

2 Likes

Haha - You’re pouting and being condescending because someone won’t argue with you?

You won’t convince me to not like the game as it was released. I don’t care about your opinion. The game is awesome.

1 Like

you sound offended by my opinion, guess it is late. you should get some rest.

2 Likes

Sorry, but RDF removes almost all of that from happening.

I’ve been playing for nearly 18 years, I’ve watched the game edge closer to the slippery slope and fall off it.

Classic without RDF is the full appeal to players like me who hated what retail became. People who socialize, who enjoy guilds that matter and not just a raid team number, where it’s a experience and not a daily log in chore.

A player will choose the quickest path, if the quickest path requires no socializing then they will do zero socializing. Go do a dungeon on retail through RDF or go do LFR. See who talks. You aren’t a fellow player, your a number, a random thing they’re grouped with. People on retail have all forgotten how to socialize, it’s why they ask for mythic dungeons to have RDF, because they can’t socialize anymore. Even asking for a invite has rendered them too scared of rejection or criticism. The soft skinned gamer was born from convenience.

2 Likes

I mean, you can ignore the entire section where they responded all you want. You can sit here on the forums begging all you want. As long as you keep paying, I’m happy and Blizzard won’t change it, so I get what I want!

1 Like

This here

Does not say never. Troll harder.

2 Likes

I concede. You’re probably correct. They’ll add it if they do a Classic Cata release. I’m okay with that. I won’t play Cata. Fully plan to enjoy this version of Wrath since it’s before they destroyed the game with terrible features.

1 Like

it doesn’t, your friends aren’t going to betray you for randoms in queue, your guildies aren’t going to look for new besties in RDF. unless you cheat on them ofcourse, they may be the jealous types.

great many of us have, doesn’t change the fact that RDF’s removal doesn’t protect your social experience

you mean like all the retail-esque features they are adding to classic wow while removing original features?

RDF didn’t single handedly shape retail into what it is today

RDF doesn’t take away players ability to do that, you aren’t limited to queue up for RDF only by yourself

1 Like

RDF is a wotlk feature

4 Likes