Not able to withdraw or move items in guild bank

I am currently unable to withdraw items from my guild bank, nor can I move them. I can deposit items and remove those, but older items are locked. I am the guild master so permissions are a non issue. I can deposit, and withdraw all the gold there, but items are locked. I have also disabled all addons in case there was something interfering but everything remains the same.

1 Like

I have since logged in and now all of my items are gone from my guild bank. 7 tabs worth of items are gone… considering I am the only one with access to do this… it appears to be a glitch of epic proportions

FIX THIS!

2 Likes

There is a post in the main thread about this that they are looking into it and from what they told someone else they can see the items in the gbank that appear to be missing to people with the issue.

I was told by GM to put in a post on the forums… at the time I was having this issue… none of my items were missing… I were just not able to move items… since I have posted this thread, I now have no items… soo different problem… different thread…

1 Like

Same thread.

In fact, the main complaint is that 900-post thread is that stuff is disappearing from the guild bank. (It started out as not being able to move things around, and it progressed into stuff apparently vanishing.)

Sorry about that i misread that you had already lost items. What you wrote is happening is what proceeded their items beginning to disappear so it may still be a related issue.

I personally hope there aren’t two completely independent causes of guild bank items becoming immobile, non-interactible, and ultimately invisible.

Just one catastrophe is enough.

1 Like

when i searching the forums, i never came across a post that started with people unable to move items… which then became losing items.

1 Like

Quite a few in this thread had the issue.

I just hope they get it fixed for you all quickly. Sounds like a horrible bug to deal with.

2 Likes