Not able to use gear upgrade vendor

I just got on my evoker and it will let me upgrade last seasons gear, but not this season.

Same here.

Yeah same, I loaded a character that played last season and he could upgrade last season’s gear but I can’t upgrade this season’s gear on any character

Vendor/Awakened LFR is gone :frowning:

Sec’ned

• Scruffy

Having the same issue, season 3 isn’t greyed out but also isn’t upgradable. D:

Same here. Season 4 items, says item cannot be upgraded.

can’t upgrade anything across all of my characters

I am having the same issue

I am also having the same issue. Previous season gear is highlighted, current season gear is un-upgradeable and is greyed out.

They need to REHIRE all the people they let go and save their freaking game!!! How can they watch it all fall apart just to save some money on staff wages? Bugs like this are inexcusable! Ive never been so angry at blizzard in 20 years, they are killing a great game wtf is wrong with them

1 Like

yup, same thing happening to me as described in this thread. Please fix @bill gates @elon musk

One of my characters can upgrade one hero track item from this season, the rest say “Item Cannot Be Upgraded”

NO AWakened Raids here. What’s up?

From GD:

3 Likes

Me too, cannot upgrade anything on any of my alts!!!

1 Like

Me also, cannot upgrade anything either.

same here. all my gears show gray-out color (unable upgrade)

Did a world tour of M0 and cant upgrade a single piece…

They haven’t applied the fix yet, their offices aren’t open for another two hours—and then they need to deploy it. You won’t be able to upgrade them until they do.