Not a single positive topic in BG tab?

Scroll down a bit and every topics is how pvp is in a bad spot right now.

Havent looked the new pvp system in Shadowlands, but i hope blizzard is taking notes because it very well might be their last chance with pvp players with the big MMOs comming out next year.

2 Likes

It has been pretty dismal. Unfortunately you’ve got a dev team where pvp is an afterthought if thought about much at all. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/childrens-week/514195

Forums is always full of negativity.

2 Likes

This.

PvP isn’t in a great spot right now sure but snapshot the forums at any time since forever and complaint posts are always the majority.

Think about that survey on the receipt of your last purchase. Do you know who goes out of their way to fill those out? Angry customers. That’s why they try to entice the happy customers with a chance for a gift card to fill it out.

Imagine whenever you receive your bis piece with his corruption and then wreck 2-3 games in a row with it and a little popup shows up on your screen asking you to say something nice on the forums for a chance at a free wow token or something.

2 Likes

Ghostcrawler comes immediately to mind. Crucified for trying to balance. :grimacing:

1 Like

Lol ghostcrawler had a way with words to enrage people.

1 Like

He did indeed. He had a sense of humor, a thing sadly some people seem to lack.

1 Like

Remember when he called the whiners out?

I was an unfortunate participator in the Paladin forums back then. His “to the ground, baby!” joke at Blizzcon caused mass hysteria. It was hilarious. Well, it was to me anyway. :grin:

You can try making a positive, or even neutral, thread and watch it die and fade without even a whimper.

Then realize your time could have been better spent trollin’.

/negativity

Pfft, bring back Eyonix and Tseric as Game Devs that post on the forums and watch this place meltdown.

1 Like

GC was hated over at riot just as much as he was hated here. The guy just doesn’t have a clue on balancing.

So THIS is what you’ve been doing while I’m at work…scrolling through ultra long threads “reading” I see!

Seems more that people don’t know how to take him.

From Vanilla to BC balance was gawd awful. We had the hybrid hate crowd (who shall remain nameless) that ensured warriors, rogues and mages were off the chain and had a pretty empty care cup for anything else.

GC was the first I can recall that someone actually looked at everything and tried to make everything viable.

I mean if we just look at his record everything he gets put in charge of seems to drop in popularity.
It’s either bad luck or something with his decision making.
Since he came to league the game has continuously dropped in popularity as it moves further away from tanks, and bruisers and towards high burst damage he seemed to love back in cata.

No idea. Never played it. How old is the game?

Possible, he’s responsible for the best and worst in my book. LK :+1: Cata :-1:

Came out in 2009 but didn’t gain popularity until around 2011. He came around 2014 after what is regarded as the best season in league.

Orly?

What about?

I mean, there’s people on this thread who pretty much continuously post negatively about other groups of players they look down on. Yet somehow they think they’re above the negativity?

Also, why don’t some people look deeper into threads? Sure, the title might sound “negative,” but some of the responses may be helpful or humorous. I do have my ‘faves’ I keep an eye out for on this forum, so I don’t actually read it as being that negative. Additionally I think I’m used to the complaints and don’t have a need to get offended by complaints.

BTW I’ve always thought you’re a pretty nice-seeming, witty person even though we may disagree about certain things.