Not a fan of Paladin S1 11.0 set but I don't feel like the artist should be replaced

Yeah, I’m not a huge fan of the sets myself, but who knows, maybe they’ll grow on me.

those wings are WAY too jarring. the rest of the gear is decent to be honest, not really insanely good but not bad either. Crazy how often it happens that there are just a couple pieces that can ruin the entire set.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I about peed my pants from laughing so hard when I saw the set. The wings make it looks like your about to fly away, snag some prey on the way and take it back to your nest to eat it. The set makes no sense for paladin, and I doubt the helm will change that fact. I don’t entirely understand why paladin sets have been so bad since legion, like legit the night hold and antorus sets are gorgeous. Yet when you look at recent sets the quality has severely diminished, and just doesn’t make much sense either, as shown with this set.

they should have made tyrael wings for it and a hood. i know they can made huge particle effects for sets, even as early as TBC with that warlock void set. the black hole inward effect is massive

priest mains: LoL

Why do paladins have the great wall of china on their shoulders. who thought that looked appealing?

Look. I get not liking it.

But man.

Can we be a little less dramatic.

1 Like

I don’t think they have been. I think they did really well in dragonflight. Especially their aberrus set. But everyone was so busy grumbling that they wanted the priest set that this walking fortress went completely underappreciated.

1 Like

The shoulders look like badminton birdies.

Yeah, I love the Aberrus sets quite a lot.

1 Like

if this were actually a true statement, you never would have typed it to begin with.

no for real

I mean

what

Oh my… That’s ghastly that is.

yes to warthin hunter set

i hope the stats are awesome but thank you for transmog when tier suit look crappy

Because they made it yet another lame dress sadly. If it just had normal pants and slightly smaller shoulders itd be one of the best pally sets of all time.

That being said the paladins crying about the priest set were really out of pocket.

It looks like a “maga” was trying to pander to the “woke” community with this armor set. It’s yikes to me. Hope someone likes it though.

I like it. It’s no Priest DF S2 tier set, but I think it looks alright.

I’m not a fan of the sets but none of this makes any sense whatsoever.

3 Likes