Norwington Estate Phasing Issue

The phasing happens around the northern part of Tiragarde Sound, from Norwington Estate to Hatherford area. I’m currently doing a Herbalism quest called “Breaking The Food Chain” where I have to kill Freshwater Snappers. I actually see that mobs that I have to kill but whenever I try to get close they would all disappear from my screen, not including the fishing pools and herbs that spawn around the river area. There’s also this weird event that is happening in Norwington Estate where an endless battle is taking place between Horde and Alliance, I don’t remember doing any particular questline involving a siege in Norwington Estate and I’ve checked for any available quests in hopes of possibly finishing it with no luck. My story progress in Tiragarde sound says 7/7 already, I also changed my faction from Horde to Alliance if that helps.

I had that same issue after doing a faction change. I opened a ticket, escalated it a couple of times, and eventually I got someone who was able to sort it all out for me.

1 Like

Isn’t this the same bug post as this?

Anyway, the answer is what Ketchuck said: open a GM ticket. Posting in the forums will not fix your character, because only GMs can do this and they don’t get tasked with forum posts, only tickets.

1 Like

Thank you i’ll try that