Phasing issue in norwington estate due to faction change

The phasing happens around the northern part of Tiragarde Sound, from Norwington Estate to Hatherford area. I’m currently doing a Herbalism quest called “Breaking The Food Chain” where I have to kill Freshwater Snappers. I actually see the mobs that I have to kill but whenever I try to get close they would all disappear from my screen, not including the fishing pools and herbs that spawn around the river area. There’s also this weird event that is happening in Norwington Estate where an endless battle is taking place between Horde and Alliance, I don’t remember doing any particular questline involving a siege in Norwington Estate and I’ve checked for any available quests in hopes of possibly finishing it with no luck. My story progress in Tiragarde sound says 7/7 already, I also changed my faction from Horde to Alliance if that helps.

sounds like the war effort quests that take place in that area. you probably have to advance your war story line to avoid that phasing.

I can’t there are no quest available in that area, when I look at my quest log for Tirigarde it says I already have 7/7 and there are no questmarkers either

You’re remembering correctly, except that war campaign phase is Horde-only. It definitely looks like remnant phasing damage from @Aeollah’s former life as Horde. This can only be fixed with a GM ticket, probably in the “Stuck on Quest” category. Or maybe live chat.

And this kind of phasing screwup is precisely why I will never faction change.

1 Like