Normal skin for void elves

Can you post your source for that… Love to read though the conversation. Thanks.

Right here.

Blizzcon 2018 Interview: Alex Afrasiabi & Patrick Dawson - Story and Systems |…

24:18, for people who say we’re lying about them saying it. This is from BlizzCon, an interview with the devs.

They said, yes, there’s a chance Void Elves will be given future customizations to fulfill the High Elf fantasy.

1 Like

If you want a fair skinned blonde elf, the Horde is waiting for you.

You’re all a bunch of void-crazed cultists following an insane woman. Embrace it, or go back to the Horde.

Blood Elves>Void Elves anyway.

1 Like

A more recent quote from Ion about High Elves that supersedes your post:

"Yeah, they won't be in BFA but that doesn't mean they'll never be in WoW ever. The door hasn't closed."

3 Likes

That’s what they tell em to keep them subscribed. :clap::clap::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Never.

This crop of devs will never give you that.

Why?

Because it would look too much like they were giving you what you actually wanted.

1 Like

I am very much pro-High Elf and I wouldn’t be spitting the dummy or changing my Blood Elf if they were made playable. BEs > HEs. Still want HEs to be playable though. It wouldn’t hurt me in the slightest, tiniest bit. Like, at all.

1 Like

Ok so after listening to the interview… yeah ok he said it… But it was in the same vein as him agreeing that Kul’Tirians should be mages… Its one of those Soon ™ things… Like it could possibly/maybe happen… But I also think I have a better chance of hell freezing over.

Seriously? Another one of these? There’s another one on the front page already. No, the answer is flat out no.

1 Like

“How likely is it?”

“No”

Literally illiterate lol

Do you want an actual answer? Cause I can give you one. “How likely is it?” “It isn’t likely at all.” And it shouldn’t be. I feel like “No” was more cost effective.

Naw I’m only joking

I already got an answer in the form of a Q&A. The thread doesn’t really need to keep going

Blood elves ARE High Elves. So are Void Elves. You want to play a High Elf? Play one of those races.

1 Like

What are you talking about

They are High Elves genetically. RP a reformed Belf or Velf and bang, you’re a High Elf.

Christ people stop popping High Elf related threads this is getting tiresome already, just stop, this thread add nothing to the matter, it’s not informative, it’s not important, it’s useless, it’s spam.

Hey man, idk if you can read, but this is not a high elf thread. And I already said it should have ended. You’re not adding anything

1 Like

Normal skin for Void Elves = High Elvish customization, which infringes on High Elves

If you want my answer to the original post: less likely than a playable High Elf Allied Race because of lore reasons.

High Elves aren’t playable, therefor infringement isn’t possible. We shouldn’t be limiting a playable race just because fans of a NPC race might be offended. Playable races>NPC races.

2 Likes