Non subrace ALLIED RACES + Ascended races

he stated several times that they are not sub races

1 Like

Yeah you can say that but there’s literally nothing to prove it. Nothing you’ve cited of course.

do u have a link from a non pulled youtube video of blizzcon?

Oh, we have a whole Megathread. xD That across this forum and the old ones, has thousands of comments and upmost support.

how close is it to the vulpera one? if it beats it, perhaps there is hope.

You tell me.

I would say at one point in the recent past it was on par with the Vulpera thread. It has died down a bit since Mechagnomes and Vulpera were announced. But there are definitely quite a few of us still, that support it actively.

I can’t provide links but I can tell you the video name:

“The Greatest World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Interview Ever | Mei Cosplay Edition”

Around 13:30 or so is one instance in which Ion calls Allied Races subraces. He says it again later on.

all those replies need to hit the like button of those threads because blizz is like a Instagram model sometimes, mostly ignoring the comments unless the top one has a lot of hearts :rofl:

1 Like

I wish we could see the old forums again, because you can see how many threads were made that all capped!

And yes, more hearts would be good. Though 171 hearts for the 7th continuation of the Sethrak megathread is nothing to shake a stick at. :laughing:

I just watched the video. 13:14. He actually nods against them being subraces.

Did they? I hadn’t noticed. I figured it was the same as before. An ugly pig person in a dress instead of armor.

yeah they were updated in bfa, check the razorfen dungeons half the bosses are still old model while half are the new models.

No, I know they updated the models. I’m asking if they made the females look like actual females instead of the same base model but wearing a dress instead of armor.

dude, he corrected the guy and said allied races, and he was nodding the whole vid even to jaina is a dreadlord

which means he probably disagreed about them being subraces.

I didn’t think any quillboar ever had abs…

well take a look

They always had females. Even in their old models some of them had boobs. Face always the same as far as I can tell though.

1 Like

don’t say the B word to describe the female chest, my post got flagged for saying the female model differences of the male model of quillboar from razorfen, it offended the other 900 genders I guess.

Neither faction should be blighted with the meme turtles. Plus, they have little variation between NPCs and would logically not give enough of a flying crap about the Alliance and Horde’s kerfuffles to join either.