Non-existent drop rate for evoker legendary

yea but if drop rate is still abysmal from personal experience, what if it was all a lie?

I thought they said that only the highest difficulty matters because it also rolls as if you did the lowers.

and yea, allegedly that too, also why I discounted all the normal kills that I did.

from personal experience, i do not think they actually added it. the post is just a rumor, or flat out lie

I think if your character is in a RWF guild, then your drop rates for the legendary are significantly higher.

It’s only been available for two weeks.

It’s neither.

2 Likes

adding 0.001% drop rate per kill would technically mean it exists, but still a lie. No one has any numbers for it other than “we trust blizz.”

im going with it doesn’t exist.

I can verify that it’s real since my alt has it. Also made too many alts, burned lots of gold.

so on your title you said non-existence drop rate and you followed w/

5 Likes

It’s only been two weeks. That’s a whole 6 kills. Maybe give it a chance to build up.

i also said the message was false, and thatt there was no way possible that many people were actually completing it. I do not think the BLP is real at all, and the emotes are fake.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/983487695751884840/1132913283247116328/image.png
cool story

1 Like

nice photoshop

someone’s jealous :rofl:

nothing to be jealous of

that’s ok You’ll get it 1 day. Maybe 1 week before 10.2 :person_shrugging:

So across all of the region, which is North and South America… this is what you actually believe? No one is getting it in these entire two continents?

Are… are you trolling? Or just not understanding how regions work?

i don’t think what is being seen is accurate

There’s nothing wrong, its RNG…it could be 99% drop rate that you can be the 1% that doesn’t get it.

That’s why there’s always post about bad luck protection for items with RNG cosmetics or player power because it’s just like pulling a slot machine.

1 Like