Noggenfogger

Bad in Dec 2019, there was a conversation about Noggenfogger and druids.

I took a break from Classic for a number of reasons, but started leveling again for TBC. One thing I was looking forward to was seeing if Noggerfogger worked like it used to. As of late last night, I got it and I am amused.

I get to run around as a small skeleton and changing forms without losing the skeleton look. I get to run around a lot faster than you would expect and swing a large 2-handed hammer once a second. I am amused.

To all who said it was a bug and got changed in TBC, you can tell those who didnt really play TBC when it first came out.

2 Likes

Its a lovely thing when the game functions as it used to, especially when its a specific “bug” like this.

I will use this all the time in BGs. Everyone wants to kill the giant chicken.

There is a massive difference in how much I am focused when using/not using fogger pot.

1 Like

Yeah because letting a druid be in travel form to carry a flag makes total sense, I am sure they would be able to run with a giant flag in their mouth, LOL. Druids shouldnt even be able to shift with a flag, but someone at blizzard must of played a druid during these expansions

By that logic should gnomes be unable to carry the flag?

1 Like

I was using Noggenfogger last night as a Moonkin, I could shift in and out and retained the skeleton form.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.