#nochanges to PvP! Include CRBGs

Has always been so, where is that new news?

1 Like

You’re completely clueless. Masses of people would swap constantly between seasons and expansions.

Cross realm battle grounds may have been in vanilla, but they were not part of the Vanilla EXP. Cross realm battlegrounds hurt server’s and communities on the servers. Cross realm battlegrounds are the reason to not keep rolling the same faction on the server as everyone ells. 90% faction balance is not good for world pvp. by making cross realm BGs a server can all go one faction, witch is terrible game design for pvp servers.

NEVER. CROSS REALM BATTLEGROUNDS WERE THE END OF VANILLA. THEY ARE A MODDERN CROSS REALM IDEA THAT LEAD WOW TO THE LFR LFD GROUP FINDER CRAP HOLE IT HAS BECOME!. CROSS REALM BATTLE GROUNDS RUIN CLASSIC. NOTHING I WANT TO NOT BE IN CLASSIC MORE THEN CROSS REALM BATTLEGROUNDS!

1 Like

Yep it is BC mindset and not classic, honor farms shouldn’t be fast.

They should get it out,

Very true, some people don’t like logic so they’ll disagree with you.
Even though the lopsided faction deserves longer ques in order to make it fair for the under dogs who can’t fight back. Probably why mercenary mode didn’t work that well.

3 Likes

Cross realm BG’s confirmed! Thanks blizz <3

1 Like

Not enough people bit on that same troll attempt in the other thread?

1 Like

Just spreading the good news!

And how dare you accuse Kaivax of trolling. Have some respect.

1 Like

I dont understand why people are so against crbg. The argument of server recongization is dumb, you will still get that via wpvp and raiding. Fighting the same people over and over and over again isnt really all that fun.

What generally happened back before crbg was each faction has their one premade squad (sometimes only one faction) that just rolls through pugs to the point people just dont que especially if they knew they was queing. Which left another reason for long ques. With bnet being in que dodging will be even more rampant.

You will hands down still face premades with crbgs but its not nearly as much as you do without it.

Faster ques, unique players and experience each match. What is so bad about that?

4 Likes

Can’t wait for them to say CRBGs will not be implemented just so I can come back here and laugh my jewels off at all these jokers.

1 Like

I think it’s fairly likely they won’t be in when BGs first launch.

The real question is, would they take them off the table entirely and commit to the idea that they’ll never use them in the future? I doubt they’d take them off the table entirely when you have no idea how bad the future server population and faction balance might become.

Oh you clearly understand it, you simply do not care.

Less accountability, more sponge AFKers, less rivalry, less notoriety…

3 Likes

I don’t see them implementing it right away.

Cross Realm? You must mean Battle Groups. Specific servers were placed into ques with each other.

It is always nice to hear someone definitively state what other people do or do not want. First, we have no idea how many servers they will have or what the population numbers will be. Second, we can only posit that people looking for classic are actual fans and there will likely be enough on both sides to balance each other out. Third, if an imbalance does occur, it can be addressed when and if it happens.

It’s a sad day when trolls need only post blizzard decisions to troll for reactions.

Sorry, but I pretty much disagree with you point for point. Battlegroups were necessary at the time to lower queues. Fine. We have no idea how many servers they are planning on, so this is a cart and horse situation. Name rec in battlegrounds was definitely a thing and it was a nice thing at that. CRZ ruins that because you end up playing against and with a different group of randos every freaking time. As for the 1premade garbage. Nope, sorry. Yes you would run into premades every now and then but I spent most of my time pvping and they were hardly every team you ran into.

can you don’t

With easy access to battlegrounds, WPVP honor grinding is self-defeating.

… oh yes it is. Developing rivalries, outright hatred, and self-destructive single-minded red haze is part of the Server PVP experience, in and out of BGs.

The biggest differences between Retail and Classic is the server community and lack of “rewards for easy access”.

While I expect them to introduce CRBGs, I fervently hope they introduce them in CP6, not CP4.

1 Like

Excellent post. I enjoy your succinct manner. I lack the patience to deal with most of the whining seriously.

Its sad as hell that blizzard couldnt have just come out and say, “Look we have the 1.12 data and we aren’t going to change it. Yeah we gave you guys the false pretense and hope that you could talk about what aspects as a community that would be implemented in classic. But we were really just peeing on your leg and telling you it was raining. We had no plans to let you guys decide on anything content wise that cost a penny more for us to make”. Now I wonder wtf weve been waiting for this whole time. They have the 1.12 data and aren’t planning to change it one bit. So other than making it work with battle net ect… and gating content why the hell is it taking this long to release?