Nobody wants flying

One of the top complaints I’ve seen this expansion is a lack of content, but chances are most of these people have flying unlocked and float right over the plentiful amount of content that has been there since 2018. If flying were to not be added next expansion, I doubt that this complaint will be as common.

30 Likes

You’re right, it’d be all about how there’s no flying.

180 Likes

Running around on a ground mount is not content.

343 Likes

Just dont fly if you dont like it. I for one want flying, and it should be unlockable at launch and not several months later.

245 Likes

I like flying because I can shapeshift into an owl. I also like travelling via the ground because I can shapeshift into a stag. Either way I’m happy, though I like my owl a teensy bit more than I do the stag.

:four_leaf_clover:

20 Likes

Uh, bro, we finished that content well before Pathfinder Part 2 was even in the game.

154 Likes

Sunday is tomorrow.

Really.

45 Likes

Nice troll thread.

16 Likes

Flying’s overrated. What we need is swimming! The Shadowlands should be entirely underwater.

23 Likes

I think the way pathfinder is set up right now is perfect. I like not being forced to travel on the ground with everyone else for the first part of an expansion and then be able to get everywhere quicker as time goes on.

1 Like

The people who want flying are generally the people who want to go out and do stuff.

And look at WoD. They tried not adding flying and that backfired spectacularly. They went from “no flying in current content ever again” to “so, here’s this Pathfinder deal” in two weeks.

36 Likes

Maybe Shadowlands should be zero gravity. :smile:

14 Likes

This but unironically. Vashj’ir was an amazing zone and Blizz should do more like it.

15 Likes

Or double gravity. 50% reduced speed at all times. :wink:

5 Likes

No fly, no sub. Shadowlands has to have flying out of the box. I paid a lot of gold for my epic flyer in The Burning Crusade, and I expect to be able to use it.

41 Likes

Translating… translating…

I can’t wpvp those people up there wtf

30 Likes

Fail troll is fail. Was another one of these really needed?

15 Likes

Day late, my dude.

5 Likes

no, it’s lack of fun content. it’s lack of creative content

what content would that be. unless you are counting tedium as content.

and you would be wrong.

by the way, it’s not sunday yet

26 Likes

What Blizzard needs to do is stop acting like flight is a barrier against content and make content that is meant FOR flying.

In Burning Crusade and Wrath we had zones like Ice Crown, Netherstorm and Storm Peaks that were designed with flight in mind. Why they decided to not make such zones anymore is beyond me especially since most players now can unlock flight fairly easily.

39 Likes