Nobody hates mana burn more than DH

Just as there are casters who have been thought hunter, esp Bm, is extremely “BD” for what you can do with it.

If you could read then you would’ve seen that this Dk is to under geared to run any type of rated arena. Doesn’t change you projecting your hate for dh on others instead of actually getting better.

1 Like

What does not liking dhs have to do with getting better lmao…

If you were better, you wouldn’t have issues with them…

I don’t really think that’s very accurate, you can find something silly even if you know how to play against it

Realistically DH is incredibly powerful in 2s and the counter play is very low

In 3s really the only thing that’d just be problematic is rogue mage and destro teams being able to beat you but it doesn’t change that DH is just fairly one dimensional (in 3s though it isn’t limited to just mana burn strats especially with Dh/War since your dps is extremely high).

Overall though it’s a self sufficient and straight forward spec, a lot of the time there isn’t going to be much counterplay outside of your 3s comp just entirely countering them by CCing them the entire game, but not every comp will have the luxury to do that (or if they can CC then the entire game, some comps won’t get rewarded for doing so).

I don’t think it’s unfair to state they’re lame to play against lol. Knowing what to do doesn’t change that whatsoever.

5 Likes

Right and stating so would be a opinion.

As what I stated.

You stated if you were better you wouldn’t have issues with them, but that isn’t even an opinion it’s just an incorrect statement

Knowing everything about DH doesn’t prevent you from losing to them, it’s so one dimensional that a large majority of the time you will win or lose vs them in the gates

3 Likes

idk Velyzra is a DK as you can see from his forum avatar and definitely not a DH so his opinion is not biased and it’s 2019 and all opinions are equal so probably best to just stop embarrassing yourself now Dilly. He has his truth and you have yours.

Actually, it’s the complete opposite. Kicking as a DH is actually a DPS gain (we get +30 Fury for a successful interrupt), so… no, you are not right.

1 Like

Nope. I said that as my opinion. It seems you took as a incorrect statement, which is your opinion.

Well as I stated before I just got back into the game and I’m looking at getting into this DK. It’s just behind, lol.

That sure means a lot coming from you lol I said I don’t like the class cause it’s basically idiot proof and extremely unfun to play against. I beat dh teams too it just isn’t a fun game to play lol.

I never said that lol someone else did I said they miss every kick most of the time.

Im glad you have seen the truth in my words. Now grow from this experience and discussion.

I didn’t really learn anything from your posts I just kept having to repeat myself till you grasped what I said…

Saying that it’s your opinion that 1+1=3 doesn’t make it correct

If there was ambiguity here sure an opinion works but we’re dealing with something fairly straightforward. Your comp either counters DHs or it doesn’t. It’s just too one dimensional for opinions to be valid since there’s nothing left for interpretation.

7 Likes

Perhaps going back and re-reading and actually opening your mind to enlightening comments would do you some good.

Just like practicing and getting better would…

Never said that. What was and has been my opinion did not nor does it contain any factual points. Therefore it’s your opinion that my opinion is incorrect.

“If you were better, you wouldn’t have any issues…”

Even if that is your opinion, it is still factually not true that being perfect would prevent DHs from ever being an issue. Again, just becauze you’re saying it’s an opinion it doesn’t mean that it can’t be wrong especially when it’s a statement that can be proven to be incorrect. It just isn’t something that comes down to your personal viewpoint.

If I say “If you were smarter than you would think bananas are animals” it’s obviously not true. Even if that’s my “opinion” it can still be wrong rofl, so hiding behind that doesn’t change an argument.

8 Likes

Whether or not its factually untrue is irrelevant to it being my pure opinion. Once again you thinking it’s incorrect and or wrong is purely your opinion. Which is as invalid or valid as mine.

Making a factually untrue statement and claiming it is opinion doesn’t work lol

5 Likes