Nobody hates mana burn more than DH

it’s kinda absurd how DHs are designed

They get rewarded for using blade dance by it getting a reduced cd for whenever they blade dance more than 1 target.

It also has close to no resource cost and is on an 8s cd reduced by haste

They get 25% haste by going meta, and they have 3 ways to meta with visions if they want.

Then they’re main attack refunds resource randomly just because

Then there’s blind fury or whatever that gives them resources for spending resources on eye beam lmao

top it off they can talent to not even have to spend gcds on a resource builder, just auto attacks that get bonus damage

Where’s the input from the player, why is this class this way.

3 Likes

I have a hard time believing that lmao I feel I speak on behalf of all healers who’s been ran down and mana burned to death by mouth breathings dhs who miss every single kick and still kill you when I say that they hate it more…

Next hero class is gonna be the death star laser beam

8 Likes

Unsurprisingly there’s a lot of factually wrong stuff in here.

Nothing reduces the CD of Blade Dance other than haste. There’s an Azerite that reduces the fury cost depending on the amount of targets hit by the final slash, which is possibly what you’re thinking about?

Blind Fury does give fury when channeled, but literally nobody takes that talent so I’m unsure why you mention it.

You can take Demon Blades to replace your generator, but anyone who does that takes Fel Blade, which is an active ability and does require input. It’s also a bit harder to manager fury when it comes in RNG lumps.

As for Meta, nobody ever plays VoP because it’s a trash major.

No wonder you lose to DH maybe you should spend less time crying and more time learning what stuff does.

5 Likes

So the only thing wrong I said was revolving blades reduces fury cost even further rather than cooldown

My mistake

And wow fel blade yet a 4th gap closer that gives you fury on top of purging and kicking giving fury.

Who said I’m crying, maybe it hits a little close to home that you can in fact play the class on a gameboy color

1 Like

it seems obvious to me that he’s taking about the haste one for completing a channel. maybe you shouldn’t read in bad faith

Nah I was wasn’t talking about demonic.

Doesn’t really matter that blind fury isn’t meta because theres a talent in the same row that just gives you healing to further mongloid.

I’m really just bouncing off Tassili talking about how he’s facing DHs at 2300 that are kicking and mana rifting him because they see a castbar

aw yeah sorry you’ve got so much free resource going on but can’t spend it fast enough to increase your dps. must feel real bad

It was about as correct as me saying that all Ele shm do is run around in Ghost wolf and then Earthshock/lasso 1shot somebody.

Or does it hit a bit close to home you play a class that can be played on a gameboy color?

Edit, in case the sarcasm goes right over your head.

Everyone’s class can be played on a gameboy controller. That’s why class design is trash right now.

3 Likes

well someone gets molly-whooped by DHs often…

lol

2 Likes

Not really but it’s insane how bad dhs can be high rated cause their class is brain dead. I get you wanna try and make fun of other complaining about dhs because I’m sure you play some super skilled dh dk games and don’t wanna lose your free ride but they’re dumb and need nerfed.

1 Like

those r some badazz leet kodez in ur name would u mind telling me how u got them? ty

1 Like

Nah it’s a trade secret sorry.

There’s a massive difference in skill cap between ele and dh lol

3 Likes

Why is DH missing kicks a meme…does it really happen that often? oof, it takes an incredible amount of skill to mash blade dance with 20% passive leech, please be gentle

Overall, burn just needs to go. The most mobile class in the game should not have it. Period. I wonder which idiot on the dev team said that it’s okay & balanced to stay in the game. If it was nerfed to a 1m cd I would be cool with it after that, and maybe nerfed down to 5%.

1 Like

oh neither was i, there’s 3 things that buff them for eye beaming. my b for assuming, it looked like you meant the trait where they get a haste roid if they channel eye beam all the way through

I would say WW is the most mobile spec in the game. 2 rolls, port swap, flying dragon, and tigers lust sprint/freedom. On top of the ability to perma-snare and root to keep target.

But I get it, people don’t like mana burn so of course they exaggerate. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Wow didnt even know that was a thing

Again they get too much value out of their abilities

Everyone calls it a 2 button spec when its not tbh but you can utilize so little buttons and be effective because everything seemingly does 2 or more things at once

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=273231/furious-gaze yea lol
dh makes 2s games so backwards. trinket on cd to diminish mana burns, interrupt the melee dps cuz their healer will never cast and it’s the only way to slow their dps at all