Nobody hates mana burn more than DH

its not fun to play its dumb and boring lmfao just remove that garbo and give DH something dope like wound poison? necrotic strike? something fun? hello?

4 Likes

Why does it mess up yalls drool fest in arenas doing your pve rotation while missing every kick? Lmao

15 Likes

oh yea wound poison is SO DOPE AND FUN :ok_hand:

3 Likes

As long as dhs are sustaining 25k dps while the rest of us are doing half that, i don’t think they need anything else that makes them stronger

10 Likes

I’m pushing decent rating, almost 2100, and I never have issues with rogues. In FACT, I hardly face rogues at 2kcr. All that’s up here is druid/destro lock, druid/dh with a sprinkle of mage/rogue–small sprinkle that is.

4 Likes

Honestly, I second the fact that Mana Rift and Mana Break are boring and dumb. I would really like them removed and replaced with something else entirely. Also, I would rather have them scrap PvP talents entirely and have everything as baseline :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

monka!! 10char

I always imagine dh mentality being meh why kick it’s a dps loss… amirite? :joy:

2 Likes

just wish mana rift had counterplay. atm there is no way to avoid it. like maybe if you cc the dh then it doesnt go off that way i can scatter/mighty bash every rift and outplay bad dhs. why remove hunters ability to drain mana, priest mana burn and then give it to a completely different class who already has everything.

12 Likes

Inb4 some one says “jUsT kITE tHe Dh”

Lmao just slow him okay it’s not like he can catch up just press slow bro

1 Like

Yea slow em 5hEaD

what if mana rift just got removed…because it’s dumb and broken…without any buffs to replace it…haha just kidding…unless?

11 Likes

Mana burn should be removed but they don’t need any damage compensation for it cause they don’t even need mana burn it’s just an extra slap in the face.

1 Like

The class is bad they don’t have a ranged slow haha
Same with rets being unplayable because they get kited by some classes

Just not much u can do about that one

3 Likes

Havnt qd in 6 weeks but this one still hits right at home!

I’ll take a wild guess and assume that the healers who get their mana removed to the point where they cant use their abilities disslike mana burn a tad more than the players who win with it.

If you want other class utilities in exchange for mana burn though, DKlike necrotic seems a bit much. Roguelike wound poison is 2 strong as well, how about Enhancelike nothing useful at all?

I think thundercharge might be underrated

Heartstop aura is good, why is thundercharge bad

I actually hated playing my DH because of mana Rift. I just wanna do big dam and not have to babysit a healer.

1 Like

DH war is good and doesn’t really play mana burn

1 Like

Mana burn is really just a free way to win 2s easy without having a brain or using the rest of your kit, i know this facing 2400 dhs who try to kick aimedshot casts and i got mana rifted by the dh like 5 times as a hunter. they lost an i was surprised by the rating they were.