No Worgen & Goblin Heritage Armor after all :(

Down, pup. You’ll get your top hat eventually.

That interview was released in May and I’d only read it the once until I re-skimmed it just now. My apologies for remembering incorrectly. lol

it doesnt mean it was scrapped, there wont be any for upcoming patch is all that was mentione di believe

IMO after getting lightforged heritage, I have to claim the concept is overrated. You look exactly the same as everyone else with it, and unless they really bork it it’s your best mog option for the remainder of the character. Made me put mine down, actually, it felt too “complete” to bother working on further. I guess I’m one of those who cares more about my visual aesthetics than anything else, in all honesty I think I’d do the same thing on my gnome. So it’s either “look the same for the rest of the character’s life” or “not worth getting in the first place,” take your pick, neither really feels satisfying.

I’m just glad for the model updates, Worgen have been the race I’ve most wanted to play but couldn’t stand their models for 10 years, since Genn is like Anduin’s top Lieutenant being able to be a part of his clan without looking like trash has me super excited, and this from someone so disenchanted with BfA I swore I wouldn’t be back until 9.0 if ever.

the new models make then look less fierce and more anime furries club

1 Like

That’s your opinion, plus you’re a male so you have no room to speak for the females, who all have/had the same perma-snarl chihuahua face that looked like utter garbage. I love the new models more than anything and it literally brought me back into the game. If you and others like Azzmantroll hate them, so be it, more fun for me we don’t need ya! :wink:

No seriously though, I hope the new male model lives up to your expectations. Just don’t tell us fem worgen how we should look, okay? You may notice we lost a cup or two of bust size, that kills your deviant furry slant right there, and makes the model look more legit imo. :slight_smile:

did u assume my gender? also my friends play female toons so yeah the female worgen looks less fierce too… looks anime furry and maybe that’s fine for the female worgen but hoped the male worgen could look more like greymanes HD worgen model, also add choice to have tails like pandaren females do since the BFA novel tht comes with the game stated worgens have tails………

2 Likes

I only assumed gender based on your toon, guess what, I’m not actually a female I just prefer to play them in MMOs. :slight_smile: Actually I agree with you there, I’m just tired of certain people complaining about the females when complaining about the females got us this crap model for 10 years. I think I look fierce enough (or anyway can with the right options), in fact on PTR I think I look great in all respects. I’d like the tail option too, actually! May we all be satisfied! Cheers!

1 Like

That’s cute…

1 Like

That’s a snickers or trojan commercial right there…

2 Likes

This shouldn’t be a surprise to us. When have they ever been on time releasing stuff altogether? Always been on crunch time which is sad coming from a company like them :laughing:. Whatever! :laughing:

I just hope it’ll be epic when it’s released, but that’s wishful thinking :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Bummer

Oh well :pensive:

But really tho it’s not a big deal, I hope they are in the pipe line cause you know we won’t stop asking until we get them :heart:

1 Like

Friendly reminder we all kinda just assumed we would be getting heritage armor with 8.2.5, to the best of my knowledge no one said anywhere we would for sure get it with 8.2.5.

1 Like

It was confirmed in an interview that worgen and goblins would get their heritage armor with their model updates.

Either Morgan misspoke and it took Blizzard forever to correct expectations, or they dropped the ball. In either case the disappointment is their fault and deserved.

3 Likes

listen here folks, the WoW team is a small inexperienced team and can’t be expected to drop new models and armor for those models at the same team

most of the money had to be shifted over to the mobile division

5 Likes

Dev said for sure worgen model update and heritage armor together……… worgen model 8.2.5 but no heritage………

1 Like

Small indie company.

2 Likes

I was pretty skeptical of the heritage armors because all the others were leaked or data mined before their patch. They were also on the PTR of the patches they were in

I’ve been waiting to see worgen/goblin heritage leaks or data mines, and we’ve seen nothing. It’s also not on the PTR.

Wasn’t too shocked when they said it’s not happening this patch

1 Like

Im still trying to figure out how to get the gnome armor.

was the 8.2.5 full war campaign leaked/ datamined already?

If the heritage armor doesnt have a Top Hat we riot