No Worgen & Goblin Heritage Armor after all :(

No heritage armor for 8.2.5
Scrapped though? I doubt it, just won’t be for 8.2.5.
That’s different then saying it’s scrapped.

1 Like

What a great expansion lol.

2 Likes

they literally said in the interview that the worgen and gobbos would get their heritage armor when they get their new models.

3 Likes

Absolute dream right there. The robes you get from the Isle are my go to RP outfit on all my Pandaren. They are amazing.

1 Like

No my human or nelf did not… Every heritage armor set came with an achievement.

1 Like

They’ve said a lot of things in interviews that didn’t happen on time or at all.

Yes, I didn’t say it was going to be in 8.2.5 they just never mentioned anything about it being scrapped completely thus my post that it’ll come at a later patch.

Not sure how you turned that into more replies that have me basically repeating myself lol

They say a lot of things…

Probably just bumped to 11.2.5, like the updated models were jumped to 8.2.5.

Two ways to look at it.

Yeah, sucks having to wait longer for it to get here and mistranslation or just poor choice of words got us all hyped.

On the other hand, we are still getting the updated models and they look amazing, plus I also am hazarding a guess that maybe they are holding this questline when there’s a story that fits with this. Gnomes got their heritage armor at the same time as we explored Mechagon, and there’s been a lot of speculation that we might be returning to Lordaeron again as a final patch to cap off BfA, so Gilneas being reclaimed in the Worgen questline could coincide really well with that depending on how that would look.

5 Likes

Blood elves were from vanilla? Cause they were one of the first races to get theirs

Yeah…on the ptr.
No Angst. Just saying when they actually go live, then I will believe it.

Don’t worry, the 120 boost will be added in the shop

1 Like

Yet true to form and sticking to what they are best at, they lied again.

3 Likes

It was confirmed in an interview that worgen and goblin were getting their’s next.

Folks just assumed–apparently incorrectly–that it would come with the model updates instead of a future patch.

Now, that isn’t to say that Blizzard couldn’t change their minds but that is what we were told.

Blizzard misses again on development and deliverables.

Players again overinflate their responses and add hyperbole and doom-and-gloom to the story.

Everything unfolding as expected.

3 Likes

To be fair, this was never something Blizzard promised at the time. I am sure that those two races have heritage armor in the works somewhere, but it was all player speculation that they would bundle heritage armor into the new models.

Please don’t blame Blizzard for not delivering on something that they never even hinted on being ready.

Gnomes are the master race. We love our heritage armor!

1 Like
  • Your current king is an ice cube after a beat down from the Horde.
  • Another gnomish king aims to extinguish current life and replace it with mechanical versions, which might lead to a dystopian future. He also gets a beat down, from both factions.
  • You irradiated your own city in hopes of defeating the not-so-bright Trogg race that overpowered you.

Oh yea, you gnomes are masters of the universe!

2 Likes

These forums would be pretty barren otherwise :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL you didn’t read the interview it said update model WITH the heritage around 8.2 well they did say 8.2 they said rise of azshara but they said WITH

1 Like