No warfront in 8.2

I didn’t care for the first two, aside from the rares giving my alts free mounts, toys, and pets.

Which Q&A are you referring to? I don’t remember seeing this anywhere.

If roughly around August when the flightless end zone releases is “soon,” then sure.

That’s not content.

Also not content.

Which is the problem. :confused:

1 Like

True, but I make it a point to try and be positive.

I’m too bitter about KT and most of this expansion to be positive anymore. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Im of the same mindset. Use to always try to give it a chance and believe it would work out. Now im finding it hard and im skeptical of everything.

Haven’t looked much into the “azerite overhaul” theyre talking about. But i doubt it will do much to save the system. And in your words above its not really new content.

It adds nothing, all flying will do is help you complete world quests faster thus getting you burned out faster. We need real content in the game to keep us playing.

This is good. Discontinuation of a unpopular feature no one really found interesting. The first WF was fun, the following Wfs made you want to AFK.

1 Like

Probably because they pushed everyone into Warmode with gear rewards. Less work for them this way, which is purely 100% totally a coincidence that just happened to work in their favor.

Flying adds the opportunity of letting me collect herbs and mining on my druid much funner then running around and getting slowed by mobs. Flying means something different to everyone, for some faster WQs(due to busy RL or work w/e) is a great advantage, for farmers like me I need it for faster potion farming for raiding, ect.

I agree.
Heroic being added hopefully fills this hole.
I do love the feeling of being a grunt in a war, collecting resources and fighting over a spot to the betterment of the team and not just me. I love that. I wish WF in general were implemented a little better, but I enjoy them

Wow players: and i want a raid, and a warfront, and 2 continents and better gear from assaults.

Santa: well i can do it all except the new warfront

Wow players: waaaaahhhhh!!!