No warfront in 8.2

how many people play just for the 400 loot. take that away and WF would be a ghost town.

5 Likes

Same, tbh. Darkshore simplified and automated a lot of what Arathi had, rather than expanding on it.

2 Likes

You are in the minority of folks that enjoy warfronts.

They were barely tolerable the first time, much less repeatedly.

1 Like

So you’re saying it pops faster than content that is delayed because not enough tanks are queueing?

1 Like

I’m not saying you are wrong. I’m saying you have no data.

The fact they arent doing any in 8.2 or beyond doesn’t mean few people were doing them.

It could be that they realize they aren’t engaging content (they arent). That people are doing them for gear and not for fun.

1 Like

We are supposedly getting heroic Warfront though.

Hopefully it’ll be a worthwhile guild night activity.

I haven’t been in a single WF that hasnt had at least 2 tanks and 4 healers.

I could really care less about Warfronts. They should’ve been PvP.

1 Like

You’re not getting a new warfront.

You are getting 2 full zones. A full raid. A 2 boss raid. A heroic dungeon. Possibly a couple Expeditions.

That’s kind of a lot

1 Like

I never said anything to the contrary.

Blizzard tends to put carrots on new things so people play with the new things regardless of their opinion of the new things. That way Blizz can label it a success. I seriously doubt they’re humble enough to admit their brand new feature is bad enough to warrant not making any more.

I’ve never had a 100% DPS WF, but I’ve had either “no tanks” or “no healers” WFs commonly enough. Always have to beg people to use their crappy offspecs because its a nightmare otherwise.

Aren’t they re-doing the entire azerite system cause most people hate it?

For all we know they decided to put dev talents elsewhere.

All I’m saying is that you can’t factually state that the reason they arent doing any new WFs is because people weren’t playing them.

Until they give us a reason it’s speculation.

Same could be said for any content in this game, raids included!

2 Likes

Whats there to do then in 8.2 and beyond?..classic wow.

I guess this is what happens when you lay off your employees. When will the upper management types start getting laid off? You know, the ones with the power to make all these bad decisions?

Agree with this - it should’ve been PVP from the beginning. Or least had a PVP option. The entire expansion is centered around faction conflict and yet there’s almost no new PVP at all - and what they did add (warmode) is a complete disaster. Wtg.

1 Like

I’d have been more interested in them if they were more available. We’ve got two, but neither are available this weekend.

1 Like

Agree - why put content into a product then make it unavailable to play? I know they thought it would string out subs but all it did was frustrate people and make them quit. How does that boost revenue exactly?

1 Like

I’m not even super huge on PVP but I think this would be pretty interesting/exciting. Similar to Arathi Basin maybe, with all the different capture points and the added element of vehicles/resource gathering. It might honestly be pretty lit.

Yeah, and they can keep all of the NPCs there. That way, no node can be ninja capped and because of the number of nodes available, it’ll force teams to prioritize what they need for advancement (aka lumber or ore).

Lumber on the map is limited so stealth can still ninja lumber and force the enemy team to have to wait for respawns on them too.

Honestly, not even sure why they didn’t make a PvP option in the first place. When I first heard about them, I had assumed that there would be one.