No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

What discord is that?

The main high elf one has a no forum policy from what I can tell.

Anyone flag bombing is always a problem. Folk who do should be banned. It’s childish and abusive.

I am well aware belf fans have asked. I am one of them. In fact, while I was unaware of your other toon there being you, I’ve repeatedly liked your list. Especially over some other lists that seemed to go out of their way to ignore requests.

It’s not disingenuous. It’s reminding not to lose yourself in being against something and that alone.

We all need to remember to chill once in awhile.

Ultimately it’s a game.

Do we really need them?

Folk keep saying it’s just hair color… But at the same time you’re fighting tooth and nail for it.

What’s wrong with the colors we have plus or minus a black and white?

They should get scars though.

1 Like

Imma say it again yes they should end of discussion. :coffee:

1 Like

I have no idea who you are.

I’d be curious to know if anyone does.

I don’t think anyone cared that you alone have decided in your opinion which obviously fails to consider Blood Elf fan feedback, that they should in fact also steal the last parts of our theme.

2 Likes

Nothing really . . . Though I don’t think my desire for making an alliance elf that has some resemblance to me in real life is any less genuine . . . yea I’m blonde in real life with blue eyes, and I want to play an alliance elf that reflects that (there’s also the years of lore behind it but self reflection is a small part of it for me)

2 Likes

I just want purple eyes, tattoos, braided styles, and scars for my belves. Oh and more jewelry colors, and the option for this lovely Tiara to change color with the jewelry colors.

3 Likes

No you don’t, but some people, sadly, can’t seem to stand the idea of Void Elves becoming their own people which should include their own visual identity.

I’m not saying you personally are one of these, but we’ve seen them here again and again. Always trying to downplay things as not being a big deal, as not stealing anything while also fighting tooth and nail for it.

The double think it’s frankly incredible and also disheartening, because, again, they seem to be ok with stripping a race in their own side of the little identity they got left.

2 Likes

Spray bottle, “no.”

1 Like

This I can attest to and is the case. Although I’ve always gotten the sense there are other cliques outside the discord that do their own thing, I’ve had that sense for awhile.

I am sorry to hear that :frowning:

1 Like

Mandatory daily “Where is my full beard for my warrior Blizzard? Where is it?”

2 Likes

I don’t play male characters so I often forget that, but yes, more facial hair would be awesome!

(Avarie here by the way)

3 Likes

I got a two week vacation for posting a gif of cans of spam. It was ridiculous so I abandoned my main account.

Give void elves natural hair color but different hairstyles from BE. Make it a part of the allied races update patch where we give LF some new customizations and completely scrap the NB model and go back to the drawing board with it.

1 Like

That’s literally what I’ve been saying, thank you . . . Kinda like the current nightborne though. Wish I could give your comment more likes.

Yep, I saw you posting with your priest earlier when I was catching up.

And I was gonna post this as my warrior and go “Look at this hunk, he does deserve a decent beard”… but can’t switch characters and my joke was ruined…

/pout

1 Like

But why is it fair for them to get additional assets for their second visual theme, and Blood Elves only have jewelry to show as something new and exclusive, which I’ll point out is also already asked for by a great many HE fans as well?

This second visual theme should be nipped in the bud here because I do not want to see Blood Elves get things for our main theme just to have a HE fan say “we should have this on void elves too!” it is annoying and the RP tools given on Void Elves to help give that fantasy don’t actually entitle you to every piece of Blood Elves.

2 Likes

When the double standards are so close to the tip of your nose, it’s very very difficult to see them

2 Likes

Yes, to expand on this, just give some of the human hair colors to void elves. Voila, the whining about “muh uniqueness” from supposed blood elf fans can stop.

YES PLEASE :frowning:

2 Likes

You look awesome Avarie! I’m going to level my new shaman later and see how I like him, but my forum profile for him won’t update I wanna see what he looks like on here lol

1 Like

If your asking me personally as a high elf fan I don’t think we should get blood elf jewelry, and I keep saying let’s get our natural hair colors from humans or dwarves, and new hairstyles made from the ground up, all I request is to have my own features on my character and to not look like I stepped off a night wish album cover, don’t care how we get there but I’d prefer no “theft” . . . unless your gonna tell me blonde and red hair are also a core part of the blood elf fantasy sorry I’m not trying to attack you, just getting tired of feeling like I’m being attacked while trying to compromise.

Edit: I’m literally saying DON’T take this stuff from blood elves for the record.

2 Likes

Blood Elves have already compromised, we lost our main theme, Void Elves now have two visual themes.

They did not even share Void Elf hairstyles with Blood Elves by either removing tentacles, just not sharing the tentacle styles, or using light tentacles of some sort.

When Blood Elf fans have pointed this out in the past I’ve seen many HE fans try to barter like “okay! and we get your hair too!” like they forgot they just paid the last compromise with a major IOU. It is annoying.

I’m not trying to attack you but I do take offense at the idea that you’re trying to compromise when to me it comes off like you’re trying to get the last bit you didn’t already get in the last very skewed in your favor compromise.

3 Likes