No Update, No Balance, No Care - See ya!

At this point I’m done,

If i was at my job and literally produced nothing for an entire week let alone two; I would be fired. Now imagine you are a game dev and provide no updates, balance changes, or provide any player outreach when the entire game is burning due to a lack of balance changes outlined by the countless posts which have been flooding the forums… Yeah, I know people can try to justify their sub by suggesting they are getting retail and era etc but the reality is I only play sod, I only pay for sod, and while they seem happy to take my money, they also seem to be doing nothing to keep it, so who knows maybe I will return when the game recieves Balance patches, Updates or Player Outreach, but till then I think I will keep it.

Peace!

47 Likes

2 weeks actually

4 Likes

half the playerbase is bots just run around seeing lvl 40 bots skinning,herbing,mining and crickets this game is toast once the next MMO comes out Ashes of Creation?.

10 Likes

very true and sad man.

whats not balanced?

Warhammer Online’s gonna be the one, guys!

WoW is finished this time, for sure!

Or wait, was it Age of Conan this time?

3 Likes

Yeah these devs are like actually so incompetent it’s crazy…

It’d be one thing if it was just a few things are a little wonky

But one faction having a class so blatantly overpowered and leaving it this way for practically the whole phase is straight saying F You to half the pvp community.

They have very effectively communicated in the past few weeks that they simply do not care the tiniest bit about the state of pvp gameplay.

16 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

4 Likes

Good thing that isn’t the case here.

They provided updates last week, and likely will post updated changes later today.

Cool, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

2 Likes

My favorite part of Blizzard is since the introduction of “classic” they have yet to meet the same quality standards of Nostalrius being a multi-billion dollar company.

14 Likes

Funny,I see patch notes dated March 12. Two weeks is 14 days, not 7… or did the calendar change in your part of the world?

1 Like

only a goon would think the last notes actually meant anything

7 Likes

This forum is pure entertainment. Most posters act like they are 5 years old and their parents took away their favorite toy.

4 Likes

Lets be fair here. You are not privy to any of the things they are working on. You only ever see the final product of that work. Not the process, not the discussion, not the evaluation, not the problem solving, nothing of that.

Again, in fairness here, this just your opinion, not reality. If you go to any SoD discussion forum it’s generally very posistive. The official forums is the only place bogged down by negativity constantly.

2 Likes

lol Yeah, except no one took the toy away and they are upset anyways

2 Likes

“Changes only matter if I say they matter.”

2 Likes

Either trolling or stupid, which one is it?

3 Likes

If you aren’t having fun playing a game, stop playing the game. Pretty simple.

5 Likes

As much as I don’t care who announces they’re quitting the game, I do have to give this thread some credit. He does make valid points. I think the devs are working very hard. I do. But as a lead developer, you do have to keep up with your community. I will say, Aggrend does a great job at this. So I’m not hating on him. But for a very temporary/seasonal game, going 2+ weeks of no updates when they’re severely needed is kind of rough.

Ultimately, I guess we should all be patient and go touch some grass. Lol.

2 Likes

Too busy posting on X and doing interviews about SOD or maybe promoting some streamer to worry about the game.

4 Likes