No san'layn/darkfallen for BE, but for forsaken instead! With model toggler!

As Title states,

If there is undead customization for any race I feel it should be strictly for forsaken only, san’layn/darkfallen should go to the forsaken as with dark rangers.

We could also expand that to other undead races or get more like undead trolls, or the scourged orcs/dwarves that resided in lorderon at the time of the scourge invasion.

What do you guys think?

9 Likes

Personally I’d want to see San’layn as an Allied Race (their racials would definetly be different) , but I don’t mind the idea of the others being options for Forsaken.

I don’t actually think blizzard would ever do this, but it’s not a bad idea.

4 Likes

Less horde bias, more alliance goodies.

2 Likes

I made another post for alliance goodies!

I am gonna add to this, that I think to added model should be unlocked in race story quests like with the night warrior line. Maybe at the end they make dark rangers available by taking down, again, Nathanos as a end result of the unlock campaigne. Permanently, by his own firmer faction for irony.

Last of the San’layn were killed in the alliance war campaign.

1 Like

Good news, they’re all in venthyr area.

Or it looks like it to me anyways.

Cute mog BTW. :grin:

2 Likes

I saw one as part of the jailer’s forces.

i think venthyr is the best for playable vampire

Interesting find, I will have to see that for myself, would you support dark rangers for forsaken? (I know you do, but for threads sake :P)

since I saw this image I think it would look good
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfV9vRUVoAMcwwG?format=png&name=small

1 Like

Interesting, could go without the gnome pigtails though lmfao.

I dislike this one.

If they’re not gonna do it right, they shouldn’t do it at all.

Just do a model toggle to Forsaken for Dark Rangers.

I agree Fez, The horde already have a cheap knock-off race, they don’t need it as a customization as well.

San’layn isn’t going to happen.

San’layn I think should be an AR. Plenty around and folk want to play em, plus they’d have different racials than blood elves and Forsaken.

Dark rangers should be Forsaken toggle I think.

1 Like

“horde bias” says the player on the side that wins the wars and gets to be the face of the game

Thats just devs trying to act like they care about alliance.

See? If you buy the book it say you totally win.

Promise.

This thread isn’t about biasness, I also posted a link to the alliance version of my request earlier in the thread.

1 Like

Ok fine, undead troll zerkers would be neat.

you know you win more cannon important victories even via the book/comic right