No RFD, Been given a terrible LFD tool

And let’s not forget that LFD wasn’t just for Wrath dungeons, it was used for all dungeons. So trying to claim it was some integral part of a specific wrath patch is nonsense. It’s not tied to ICC in any way other than coincidence it happened to release at the same time.

3 Likes

because it isnt a massive improvement, of course other problems will still exist but nevertheless theres no reason to add to those problems if there isnt a solution for it.

im not building an argument against questing, the argument is for implementing

RDF since a vast majority of players are tired of the same old quest over and over again, ive level over 1,400 times. im tired of questing, i dont like it. i like instances, raids, and pvp. thats it.

you’ll know where the instances are since you like to quest. i understand logic and critical thinking is absent in the forum trollers but a max level killing and camping lowbies in a aggressive manner isnt world pvp. you can be on a pve server, go into a horde zone as alliance and still get camped regardless if your flagged or not.

i take it your on a low pop server? nor have you read the rules for posting “WTS” in lfg chat when the tool goes live – Ban waves only work if it warrants a ban and it doesn’t.

People who dont agree with me… TROLL!!! Grow up

2 Likes

Sry I have not been able to post in here until just now, the trolls got both my accounts suspended and one of them came off it just now. Bring back dungeon finder please. Also, please perma ban the 3 constant trolls we have on these threads that end up derailing them. It’s a very old trick that seems to work to this day. They just add so much spam to the discussions that it ensures no one who actually works at blizzard will read any of it.

4 Likes

Oh so you’re a boosting apologist. That explains a lot.

So… are you just going to get bored because no new content anyway and quit regardless?

Yes it is. In fact, ganking is the majority of wPVP, and the only thing a PVP server offers that a PVE server doesn’t. You want to complain about ganks while refusing to acknowledge you’re on a gank realm.

Nah. I’m on a medium population server that last I bothered checking was none-the-less dead because more people are looking to buy boosts than form groups to, I don’t know… play the game legitimately instead of cheesing it?

If you join a random group just trying to do content legitimately and try to make them pay you to play the game, you deserve a ban. You need a harsh reality check to correct your behavior at that point. That’s what a ban is for.

3 Likes

And what happens after they ban botting and RMT? Will people resort to enslaving people to level for them in the game? What about when that gets patched? Will people break into Blizzard’s server facilities and patch the game with homebrew code? And what happens when Blizzard bans that? Will people simulate a new universe and take over the game developers’ alter consciousnesses to influence them to allow boosting again? And what happens when Blizzard beats you to the punch there? Will you pray to your gods to perform a miracle and put boosting back in the game?

Wow, how horrible, the experience buff will be so powerful that travel time will be slightly less efficient. How dare Blizzard attack us like this!? How dare they make us WWWWWAAAAAAAAALK

Oh no! We’ll actually have to travel in this game! What an awful, grievous blow to the experience! How dare they try and force us to interact with the world the game takes place in!? What, do they think this is supposed to be some fantasy world with RPG elements or something??

Right!? And that’s like ten times worse than people rapidfire clicking their LookingForGroup spam macro! How will we ever live!?

How will we ever recover from people actually using the LookingForGroup channel that was put there for them to look for groups? Oh the humanity! What a horrible experience!

Right there with you. We’re going to make sure not to bring those people, right? It will be literally impossible for them to do dungeons! They certainly can’t start their own groups or run with their friends or guilds! Especially with people like me and you who won’t let them in our runs!

Right! EVERYONE’s going to have to pay for a tank! The content is so difficult and who on earth will ever use dual spec to make group finding easier? That’s definitely not how people play! Hell, people don’t even use dual spec!

Yeah, Blizzard! shakes fist at sky This game would be literally perfect if you helped boosters stay in the game and continue to circulate their cheater gold while exploiting bugs in dungeon pathing! It would be perfect if you let the entire community default to skipping so much of the content you put there for peoples’ enjoyment!

iT’s NoT 2o04 aNyMorE

You think we play this game for the “classic” gameplay? You think we want the old game design when we’re playing the game from 2008? NO! We want Wrath just as Activision envisioned it! LET US SKIP EVERYTHING BLIZZARD WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I take into account the content drought. You dont. You intentionally ignore it because it fits your agenda.

To get a better idea of tha actual lifespan of rdf in wotlk with taking the content drought into context you take the raw percentage of time it was in, 49% add it to the percentage of major content patchs it was a part of fir wotlk, which was 25%. Then average the two.

This comes out to 37%. Which is a much more fair representagtion of how much rdf was a part of wotlk because it takes into account that the major content patch of 3.3 lasted as almost as long as the other 3 major content patches due to a content drought.

I like to use all information available to get an idea of the facts. Not taking one part of a statistic to get a bias answer to fit an agenda.

It is known that 3.3 has a content drought compared to the other major content patches, so only looking at raw time is intentionally being bias with the statistics you look at.

3 Likes

What’s a content drought have to do with being able to do wailing caverns in less than 3 hours on an alt instead of killing 3000 boars in the forest hoping 5 of them drop snouts? The contents been here since vanilla, we just want less sweaty gatekeeping.

1 Like

If you dont like it, theres the door -------->.

1 Like

We talking hacker lingo or something? There’s no physical doors on the internet.

Teleporting places is a fantasy RPG element :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Let’s also remember that it was only present for 25% of the content if we’re only counting raids (probably less if we count dungeons).

Its an euphemism for ‘there is an exit out of the disagreeable situation you find yourself in’.

Youre not being coerced or forced into it so your objections are rather moot.

Sounds like copium to me. Maybe go back to retail or something? They have no dungeon finder.

What if youre ears arent working right?

Lets stick to the facts rather than your personal judgement which is flawed at best.

wotlk has dungeon finder, retail no longer does. Therefore anyone that does not want dungeon finder should check out retail. Or try playing on the vanilla realms. It’s not our fault they all empty. If there was a demand for that product the servers would be alive still.

1 Like

I dont see what this has to do with “if youre dissatisfied to the degree you attest too then you can depart” which is just the most basic of fundamentals.

We’ve all been there at one point or another.

I could continue to complain that the stove is hot and burning my hand or I could just take my hand off the hot stove.

Well technically it was present for all dungeons, it’s not like LFD was only for ICC Dungeons and on. Since it was just a tool not actual content, which is why trying to tie it to specific content is silly.

Point is, dungeon finder didn’t exist until the vast majority of Wrath’s content was completely irrelevant. That content happened without dungeon finder. The fact that the content still existed and was available through dungeon finder doesn’t change that the majority of that content was played through and completed before the tool was ever live. Wrath was retrofitted with dungeon finder. Ergo, dungeon finder isn’t necessary to Wrath’s existence.

The way you look at it would make complete sense if progression wasn’t an important part of WoW’s design. But it is.