No RFD, Been given a terrible LFD tool

No boosting - serious Exp Nerf for people over a certain level; bad call, now people will just switch to botting and gathering materials to sell on the AH for RMT exclusively, since you guys know damn well blizzard wont be banning bots since catching a bot is extremely hard.

50% xp boost - for quests that take you ALL OVER the map, you will spend more time running to your next quest than actually doing the quest. On top of all of that, no one wants to travel the entire world just to get to their next quest spot, then do it multiple times and pretend that its actually fun…

No instant teleport to the instance with the LFD tool - have fun auto running afk while your going to the zone across the world just to have people leave mid run - maybe get camped on the way and killing the run.

LFD’s system mech are the exact same for retail’s Mythic+ system - get ready for people reque’ing their group to keep it at the top of the page.

Be ready to open bulletin board when you open the LFG tool to look for a group (automatically puts you in the LFG chat)

Getting gatekept on basic content with LFG tools. Why on gods green earth would anyone take a warrior that does zero aoe, terrible single target damage compared to any other class, and why would anyone take anything other then a pally? a bad pally is still a good tank in wotlk, DK’s have a high skill cap and get touched if the player sucks at rotating cd’s - you take a druid when you cant find a pally/dk - a warrior tank? you might as well get another melee dps and throw all types of tanking out the window.

get ready waiting for a tank to join group and asking for money since all the strat boosters will be out of a job.

It’d be dope if the Dev’s ACTUALLY played their own damn game, instead of getting ideas from the 1 scuffed WC group they made in SoM to put into a completely different game.

All of this chaos and bad game design could have been prevented just by keeping RDF in the game.

76 Likes

So what exactly attracted you to Classic in the first place?

16 Likes

The ability to play the game as a different class/pace then what i did back in BC/Wotlk.
If i wanted to play SoM classic, i would, but i dont. SOOO Wotlk Shouldnt be released as a SoM – There’s plently of things that blizzard missed the mark on, time and time again.

Killing pvp premades, making pvp cross realm, destroying arenas making it aids to get points for the week, along with other examples of bad game design that were never apart of the original game.

28 Likes

Playing wrath the way it was, not the way a bunch of neckbeard gate keepers wanted it.

43 Likes

People who are inclined/savvy enough to bot are already doing so to boost. Peoole who arent are unlikely to suddenly decide to do so

Questing was dramatically improved in Tbc/wrath. Traveling is actually exactly part of what makes it fun and what you lose some of in expansions where everything is condensed

5 Likes

Classic has evolved way past that. But still, no LFD should not have a meaningful impact that goal of yours. You can still play the game as a different class/pace then what you did in BC/Wrath. The removal of LFD does not remove that opportunity for you.

They must not have missed the mark by too much – you are still paying them and playing the game.

After Classic and Classic TBC… I’m not sure why you ever thought that was going to happen.

The only way to “play wrath the way it was” is to go back in time.

4 Likes

Is running to a dungeon really your biggest complaint?? And its not like pvp exists on most servers anymore either way…

Warriors are vastly improved in tbc. This is drivel

Ah… This was just another rdf post all along. My bad…

4 Likes

they’re companies that play wow in the hopes of doing RMT – Like a scammer call center but for wow, so the knowledge of knowing how to download and run a bot just to keep your income flowing in is still there and will be used.

Yea. Exactly… Theyre going to bot eother way. So what’s the difference if they’re doing it in a dungeon boosting or alone?

Youre acting like the boosting nerf means we’ll have more bots all of a sudden and thats just not connected to reality

these forum trolls are annoying – would you rather spend 2 hours doing an instance or spend 2 hours doing 5 instances? my issue is the unnecessary time sink thats required to play the game.

15 Likes

if i wanted to level my own professions, i would like to gather my own materials. thats not possible if every single node/herb is being farmed by a bot. I couldnt care less if people botted inside of an instance while boosting someone else. it isnt hurting the economy in a direct way, and offers another approach for someone to level a toon.

I dunno what to tell you bub. Not everyone wants to log in, go “computer give me thing to do” and instantly be in a dungeon. Part of the appeal to classic is the process. If you want all the fancy modern bells and whistles that remove all that for you… well retail has all the same content and more!!

4 Likes

No one is botting herbs. Try again

I get you dont play the game, but that is not how classic has played out at all. Its nice its destroyed all of these dumb talking points.

3 Likes

Yea man. I clearly dont play the game at all. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

that makes no sense, me asking for the game to be how its suppose to be, then your comparing the no changes to the exact same to retails system mechs???
I play retail, Wotlk base game is NOTHING like retail.

Before you tell someone to go play Retail, how about you actually play it so you can actually see the difference.

6 Likes

ahh your just a troll. ty. ez ignore.

14 Likes

I played it enough to not want that kind of mindless, communication devoid gameplay for classic.

Botting is a risk/investment. The people who are botting are looking for the best ROI with the smallest risk possible since it usually incurs a cost and is often a revenue source (ie not just a hobby/for kicks.) Running around the open world botting is high risk which is why most recommend avoiding doing. Botting herbs is much less gold/hour than the alternatives, requires a better bot and is still more likely to get reported. So it’s just not worth, which is why it’s just not done. It’s just common sense. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like

And your just a player promoting tribalistic diatribes.

2 Likes