No Restored Coffer Keys?

Just completed two weekly activities and neither cache rewarded a key. Anyone else having this problem?

I did all the weekly events on my main and got a key out of every cache.

1 Like

Are you doing it on this character? I was for sure that keys only show up on 80+

3 Likes

Sounds like you may be one of the unfortunate souls who didn’t have their weekly stuff reset. This has happened two weeks in a row to some people. Crickets.

7 Likes

Oh no I did it on this 80. Not sure why I didn’t get any keys. Going to try on another toon and see what happens.

Well that would make sense then. Just noticed I didn’t have some of the weekly events reset at all either.

2 Likes

Absolutely frustrating that this is happening to people. I’ve lost a lot of incentive and my issue is a lot less impactful than yours/others who haven’t had their weekly activities reset.

If it’s happening to a bunch of people maybe they’ll eventually give you some on login to make up for it like they did with certain crests the other day.

Except only some people got those Crests.

I did plenty, got nothing; many reporting the same.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I am very sorry that is happening to you. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.

I am still missing my 26k Time warp Badges that disappeared after transfer second day of EA.

This is weird. My alts aren’t impacted. This bug just hit this specific character. Guess my main is out of luck this week.

1 Like

Indie company folks, remember…

3 Likes

I assume they’re still looking into it. I got like 40 of them when I logged in. A friend got like 28 and another friend still only has 2.

No keys for me either.

I managed to get a response from customer support on Twitter and they have passed along the feedback to the team. Here’s hoping this gets sorted out.

2 Likes

weekly did NOT reset for lots of people for 2nd week in a row its all over the bug forms but blizzard isnt saying anything

1 Like

Missing all the keys from everything, awakening the machine didn’t reset, and no veteran gear. This is so frustrating when I just wanted to run my delves prior to taking my gear from vault so I knew what was going to be the best vault upgrade for the day.

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering why I got a bunch of runed crests yesterday when I logged in. Then I did a T8 delve and got some more and realized they were supposed to reward crests all along.

Yep, no awakening the machine, and not getting any gears/keys from rewards.