No respect for players

Because I call you out.

Too bad.

Nope. Because of who you are as a person.

It was really weird last night. I was in the middle of a raid and I basically got removed and ended up right next to the Sha of Anger in pandaria.
It was crazy.
I asked the raid if they kicked me and they said no all of them ended up on different parts of the map too. lol.

You have something on your nose, just there. Did you know? It’s a bit of self entitlement showing.

I bet since the day you were born you have performed 100% perfect and flawless and never let another human being down. Even some that were paying you or depending on your performance.

Mmhmm, thought so…

No surprises there. Like a swarm of piranhas.

1 Like

That’s where the dog did his business. I suggest you wash your hands.

Don’t worry, it’s currently raining here, I think I’m good

(I’ll wash em anyways, just to be safe)

1 Like

Does it, though?

People who say things like that have apparently never actually been slapped in the face.

ROFL

If they would listen to every single player then the result would be listening to none. Oh… well… this argument of you paying is as lame as this outrage…

Players: “WHY IS MAINTENANCE SO LONG? MUST SHORTEN, I GAVE MONEYS.”

Also players: “SHORT MAINTENANCE, YES! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BUGS, MUST PERFECT, I GAVE MONEYS.”

3 Likes
2 Likes

Its okay, I like you.

1 Like

They can either make the game free 2 play like alot of other online games or reduce the subscription fee. They can KEEP the cash shop. That alone will still generate massive profits.

1 Like

Thought ya quit bro why you keep giving a company you obviously hate money

Cause I’m the REAL Slim Shady

“Hello power company, yeah my power keeps shutting off at random intervals which is really inconvenient and frustrating. Any chance you could send someone to check the grid and get a fix for it, it’s happening to the entire area where I live.”

“Yeah nah, nothing we can do about it. Call the main office and give them your feedback though.”

“…but… y’all designed and built the entire power grid…and we all pay you monthly for power…”

“Mmhmm, indeed.”

They can’t afford new servers. Also, bad code doesn’t run well even on good servers.

1 Like

LMAO if you hate the blizz servers so much, go over to Tera, BDO, or FFXIV and then you’ll come back here kissing the ground.