No respect for players

When the servers were absolute garbage yesterday, constantly disconnecting players and removing them from their groups during dungeons and raids, causing them to not get their loot, and their response being “We can’t do anything, just submit some feedback” feels like an absolute slap in the face. If you can’t get your servers to work right, either take them down to get it right, or listen to your players that are giving you money.

10 Likes

22 Likes

Oh. Sorry they didn’t have their magic wand handy.

Do you think they had issues on purpose? How is that disrespectful?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Why do people like you come onto these forums and defend everything Blizz does? They are RECEIVING our MONEY. Its not like this game is free.

4 Likes

I totally agree. We pay a box price and a subscription. There are still bugs in this game that have been reported months ago. If Blizz isn’t going to help players when their tech goes down, then WoW needs to go free to play.

5 Likes

I’m sure you have qualified experience to show them otherwise?

Experience from Backseat Studios is not qualified info though

3 Likes

So you want WoW to be even worse then with full of micro transactions and boosts from the in game store?

Per Blizzards EULA you agreed that any services caused by uninterrupted downtime you understand they will happen and expect no compensation from it

1 Like

the forums constantly cries about p2w now. can you even imagine? lol

4 Likes

Not really, but I do suspect they have grown to be a bit complacent (okay more than a bit).

:cookie:

3 Likes

I mean, they clearly don’t respect the players, but I don’t think that is evidence of it. They’re just not great at keeping the service up on a high interest day and never have been.

It was annoyin but as long as it ain’t some regular ting that sticks around den it not a big deal mon. We be playin for long enough to see da bugs are not so uncommon in any game bein updated.

2 Likes

So what does that mean to you, exactly? We pay a sub. Servers, on average, work just fine. Every now and then there are issues. Same with any other online servers of any kind.

Get a grip.

1 Like

It’s already happening.

2 Likes

Every morning the first thing Blizz execs do is spin a large wheel to see how the day will go and yesterday it just happened to land on “random disconnects” . We are lucky, it COULD have landed on “increase lag 30%” or “emergency maintenance”

2 Likes

I have yet to play a Free to Play game that goes offline every Tuesday and their servers are fine. Activision cut alot of employees while making massive profits. The answer is GREED, but keep making excuses bro.

3 Likes

Wasnt like, everything having problems yesterday? I know discord was dead at least for an hour

3 Likes

Again, you are the second poster??? For what? This person right here is why WoW sucks atm.
Get off the forums. You offer NOTHING.

6 Likes

I agree. This kind of attitude is why WoW is dying.

3 Likes