No respect for players

:rofl: okay 13 posts

2 Likes

It’s always the same ppl too. it’s like they sit here 24/7 on the forums just to defend some billion dollar company.

6 Likes

I feel your frustration. I had a really bad lag but again you think they didn’t try to fix it?

Seriously people expect nowadays to much from a video game.

Just logged in and discovered today the wheel must have landed on “random broken quests” :frowning:

Where? At least the ones ive done in maldraxxus and zm this morning were fine

Are you new to Blizzard games?

1 Like

And you keeping tabs on them/us makes you superior… how, exactly?

Take a moment and breath. Reflect. Try to be better. Have a better day.

2 Likes

I think you need to get out of your feelings a bit, bud.

It’s a video game forum. Maybe go outside, talk a walk lol

5 Likes

no - they had issues because they suck… they are collectively the worst programmers in the industry and them having any form of non-free player provided QA is beyond a meme at this point.

2 Likes

How is making fun of the forum memes in the OPs post defending anything? Of course you would need to be here longer than 15 posts to recognize the joke.

I think you’re being a bit overly sensitive

3 Likes

Something funny. I just got a notification that servers are shutting down in 15 mins. If you think the crying is bad now… get your umbrellas.

I saw that too, probably just a restart.

Nothing is perfect. Go do something else for a day while the servers are screwed up. I’m sure there’s something else you can do with your time.

Is the crying really ever bad though? I’d call it funny, not bad. :rofl:

And here you are steadily giving them your money to play their game. lol what a joke.

3 Likes

Have gamers become complacent?

Like Pepperidge Farm, I remember when you bought a video game on release it was complete. But now it’s not unusual for a game to come out and be buggy as heck requiring a day one patch to fix everything after people get upset.

As for WoW and other mmo servers going down they happen so I shrug and go do something else until they come up.
Especially after those spates of DDOS attacks.

4 Likes

Someone get this demon hunter a cookie. You can bring cookies on the plane when you are sent on vacation.

2 Likes

People with hot air like this thread offer nothing too

3 Likes

I get that you’re trying really hard to hurt my feelings but all you’re going to do is get yourself banned for nothing lol

3 Likes

imagine thinking forum vets even have feelings to hurt at this point. :rofl:

3 Likes

The launcher says 7am PST to 8am PST. So the usual 1 hour restart/patch type thing.