No Resolution for Teldrassil, at all

Sylvanas is literally the main reason why all of this happened in the first place

It’s like saying “What will imprisoning a murderer do because the people he killed are already dead”

4 Likes

Maybe wait until after that Elune cutscene that’s coming up to make these kinds of threads?

I’m not saying resolution is on the horizon but this particular plot thread is far from wrapped up.

No thanks, seeing Tyrande lose her powers and forgive Sylvanas is not going to make me change my mind. Or her saying that she was consumed by vengeance for trying to bring Sylvanas to justice.

Don’t tell me “wait and see” ever again

“Wait and see”

Come on man.

1 Like

What? I had to wait too, and things have gotten way stranger with Sylvanas than I ever expected them to.

Who knows what’s going to happen next?

Look at it this way, we will likely take down the person that’s responsible for manipulating Sylvanas soul.

We waited 4 years to see the Night Elf story turn out in the most insulting way possible

Still…the list of things you just gave…do you think killing Sylvanas is really high on the priority list?

Seems to me that the Night Elves and the Forsaken are both facing extinction…and you want to focus on the low hanging fruit? Bruh.

How about to back to making Night Elves safe, secure, and stable as a race before continuing this pyrrhic victory?

Haven’t you lost enough? smh

Wrong…its like continuing to fight a war you already lost.

2 Likes

Yes.

The anima that’s left of their souls surely feels safe and secure now. Or are we talking about those few that are left that have nowhere to go other than the streets of Stormwind?

1 Like

Both? or do the living Night Elves don’t matter now? :man_facepalming:

The few living night elves don’t have anywhere to go, and why would it matter to their obliterated souls?

I don’t think Blizz hates NE or Worgen players as long as you guys pay your subs. Pay them happily or angrily… it’s all the same, that should be clear by now.

6 Likes

B.c Tyrande saved the vast majority of NE souls in torghast…basic canon from the game…

But I understand you are raging and won’t listen to reason.

2 Likes

No, canon is that we saved 100, when at the very least 1000 died. That doesn’t include those from darkshore and ashenvale.

uhhh you want a quest to save literally hundreds of thousands of souls…in game. lawls.

Can’t say I am shocked that you are being so literal.

1 Like

No, a quote that we saved most if not all would be enough, but the writers decided that we’re only saving a small portion because the hate Night Elves

1 Like

Nah, you just gotta WAIT and SEE where things happen. We don’t know how it’ll end yet!

Disregard that the playerbase at large has been criticizing the plot for several years now, and that we’ve been right (or better still, had even our already low expectations disappointed).

The tried and true Blizzard tactic is to string players along with empty promises until everyone more or less forgets, and then when the few who still care bring it up, Blizzard need not even address the issue, as a mass of their own players will attack the naysayers for them. Like any time anyone brings up Teldrassil.

4 Likes

Op you forgott to include the Worgen.

I am not so sure about the Elune Forsaken Tyrande bit. I think it was rather a thing in a singular moment and not permanent. Perhaps that’s what you wanted to say and well yes the writing is bad.

I really know the feelings. Not loosing my Main hin of course. But as Troll gan well, it often wasn’t that bright either.

I think there had to be more and there should be more for the Nelves. They should get a well deserved ending to all of this.
A new capitiol, even vengance and quests about rebuilding and something nice. Perhaps an ancient and or stone giants helping to restore Darkshore or something.

Yea, but this will never be possible with writers that don’t only hate the race, but are even willing to act on it to actively drive night elf players away from the game.
I mean, lore wise, the Night Elves are gone from the lore now, and the entire genocide etc. is being glorified and the ones responsible all got away with it.

I don’t think they hate them. At least Rux said they are her favorite race I think?

However I do think they are out of touch and don’t realize what harm they are really doing. I think the team has a really strange way of telling their stories. In fact a rather terrible way.

Compare Classic Nelf artwork with new art. Some even on the story forum were making jokes about Tyrandes “new” teeth.

2 Likes