No Resolution for Teldrassil, at all

Lmao /10char

“Just wait and see!” “Stay positive, it’ll get better!” “Things are going to start going in the right direction.”

Not when I have no agency. The ONLY way ANY of this gets better is… well I don’t know that it can. Tyrande could walk right up to Sylvanas and lop her head off immediately, and it wouldn’t make up for the crapshow we’ve been witnessing up to this point.

What do you do when a story just makes you feel like crap for so long, and you are all out of trust/hope for it to ever get better? Not trying to be emo(do young folks say that anymore?) or a downer, but my faith in Acti-Blizz is at an all time low.

Luckily I have things to enjoy and love elsewhere, but it is disappointing.

1 Like

Right, eventually you just unsub

I personally was expecting much worse so in glad for this, as meh as it is, they didn’t justify her genocide

Hope we can move on from her already tho, jesus

Our potential for a resolution ended, and so did our potential justice. Revenge was never even an option

Yea, but it’s only vengeance because the Night Elves want to bring someone to justice. Prisons in real life for criminals are not vengeance either. Sylvanas burning Teldrassil is somehow okay though.

If they didn’t hate us they wouldn’t make the story intentionally insulting to us. They had so many more possibilities, but for Night Elves for example they decided to do the worst to them in every aspect. Now also Teldrassil burned for nothing, because they got no resolution and Sylvanas doesn’t even carry through with her plan, but instead changes her mind randomly.

They absolutely are, people are even telling them what they should do for over 3 years now, they ignore it to do more bad to night elves. They even acknowledged it in interviews during BfA and lied to us, saying that we’d get some sort of resolution. Instead they doubled down on our misery and let Sylvanas get away with it.

They absolutely are trying to make this game unenjoyable for Night Elf players.

3 Likes

Again, I don’t believe they’re malicious or hate your, just stupid

And idk, who’s to say, I was expecting MUCH worse, and so were you according to your posts

1 Like

I unsub every expansion. Wouldn’t exactly be a big statement for me. I’ve even deleted my account before, years and years ago. Might have been Cata. Kindly GMs restored everything when I asked them to for… MoP? WoD? Can’t remember.

My biggest thing is I don’t want to play this warrior anymore. I go around doing my thing on other characters because A: I hate what Warriors have become, class wise B: I can’t bear to think about being a Nelf much anymore. At least a Nelf without agency.

Then we disagree. Because at this point in time, when everything came together, it’s safe to say that they are.

Not really, I mean they had Sylvanas get away with it, Tyrande lose to Sylvanas and then give up on justice after this has been the only thing the Night Elves could have gotten, had the night elf souls obliterated, their zones and home permanently gone and much more.

This is just hatred towards Night Elves, and I think they should get what they deserve for it. They shouldn’t ever be put in a position again where they can make decisions that affect customers or other people in general.

No I agree there, as sad as it is all we can do is “wait and see” and hope to God she can leave the story quickly

you are making up stuff…stop bsing.

Thrall and Jaina was there at the end of MoP, Varian agreed to do the right thing for Garrosh to face the music of his actions.

Ugh, Tyrande didn’t lose to Sylvanas but you’re never gonna agree with me so I’m not gonna argue
And I don’t believe she got away free with it because truly we don’t know that. We don’t have the post raid dialogue, we don’t know what they’re doing with her. I’m guessing she’ll start feeling the pain she’s caused since she’s got get soul back, she’ll be sorry, then die at the end of the xpac and that’s it

Sylvanas could have killed the Night Warrior…

Watch the cinematic. The horn blows and Tyrande turns around to see what was happening. Sylvanas had her bow and arrow at the ready…she could have shot her in the head then flew off.

NE stans do not want to hear that.

3 Likes

Garrosh also didn’t get a soul fragment back that ensured him being friendly and absolved now.

Then why did Ysera have to save her? Sylvanas even said that Elune denied Tyrande victory, as crazy as it sounds.

We absolutely know that, and since I predicted this and many outcomes already, I’m confident that she’s getting absolved entirely, especially with Tyrande being fine with her now.

Yea no, never going to happen. She’ll most likely return to the Horde or become a neutral hero going forward.

High disagree and you’ve predicted much much worse, again this is meh, could have been much worse

1 Like

SHE IS NOT ABSOLVED. Stop making things up.

1 Like

No not for night elves.

Their souls? Obliterated
Their zones and home? Gone forever
Their people? Either dead or obliterated
Sylvanas? Absolved of her crimes and free to go
Tyrande? Depowered and forgiving everyone

That’s on top of getting absolutely nothing at all.

Yes, she is. She is suddenly friendly now. They brought Thrall and Jaina so that she could be forgiven immediately, and Tyrande forgives her in a later chapter.

Im not gonna argue with you because you’ve been debunked before

Except on Sylvanas : we don’t know yet, we don’t have that part of the story
Tyrande : both things aren’t mutually exclusive

1 Like

Yes they are, especially when they’re suddenly telling us that we have to move on from justice now, and Sylvanas turning friendly.

No they’re not

Yesterday there was UEFA semifinal game between Italy and Spain. Ciro Immobile one on the main Italy players was playing very bad during the first half of the game. And guess what have happened? Coach made a change…

I hope Blizzard will be smart enough to follow this coach example, and will make a change in the story development team.

3 Likes

Let me ask you:

What will killing Sylvanas do to bring back the Night Elves?

All their souls “obliterated”, Home is still a burnt tusk, and Tyrande does nothing but be an emo loose cannon…

Sounds like killing Sylvanas would be LEAST of the Night Elven problems…