No Resolution for Teldrassil, at all

Most likely not, but what kind of interaction do you expect when Tyrande has forgiven her already? Because all the night elf souls that were obliterated, or their home and zones apparently don’t matter anymore.

Then the soul Taran Zhu out of nowhere blocks Thrall and demands she stand trial in the Pandalands.

I kid, but I am sure we’ll get something like this.

4 Likes

Where are you getting the fact that she has forgiven her?

Can you link the text or something?

If not then that’s headcanon

1 Like

It also mentions how Tyrande sees herself as “consumed by vengeance” for trying to save her people and trying to bring Sylvanas to justice

Absolutely gross

3 Likes

She can be focusing on renewal and what have you but that doesn’t mean that Tyrande forgave her or that anyone did

A lot of pple who are abused do not forgive their abusers but just decide to stop focusing on it and keep distance from them if they can

That isn’t forgiving them

And idk they can still seek “justice”, vengeance is a different thing than justice

I’m sorry for our arguement about the Ardenweald cinematic Ethriel, you and Elluriah? All your guys complaints, even the ones I laughed at, were proven 1,000% correct with the most recent cinematic. :wolf:

4 Likes

Justice is bringing Sylvanas to justice and those that intentionally killed innocents. Vengeance is doing the same to the Horde that they did to them.

I mean I get that the Alliance cant inflict the same misery on the Horde that the Horde regularly inflicts on them, because that would be fair.

But atleast let us bring the genociders to justice or some other resolution, no we didn’t get anything at all.

6 Likes

Nope, all we got from blizzard was another steaming pile of crap, that they shined and hoped we would enjoy it. The raid cinematic does prove our claims that blizz does seem to have it out for the NE and Worgen communities :wolf:

3 Likes

Atleast they are getting their deserved backlash… somewhat.

They even unlisted the video now, I think they deserve way more though for being this openly hostile towards players.
I think those responsible should not only lose their jobs, but never be allowed into any writing position again, because people that intentionally treat players bad over personal preferences shouldn’t be in a position where they can actually actively ruin people’s enjoyment.

7 Likes

I had to watch it several times, to make sure it wasn’t a early 2022 Aprils Fool joke they accidentally let out of it’s cage. To say I’m disappointed and upset is…it’s an understatement :wolf:

1 Like

Again, story isn’t over because we get it in 6 month intervals which sucks

And idk i believe they can do something with her as punishment that doesn’t involve her death i guess, I guess that would be "vengeance"in the eyes of the writers

But this are the same pple who think thrall is a good orc because he’s the least orc there is and that

I also don’t know who this weird story is for, since it isn’t even forsaken fans

I stand by the fact that it could’ve been worse, it could’ve been that she straight justified her genocide because she was working to stop the jailer and that was part of the plan, which isn’t what happened

It sucks but it could be much much worse

Also Micah I don’t believe they hate you, I just believe they “care” about Sylvanas more, even though this isn’t even the same Sylvanas that has existed for the last 15+ years and she’s made to seem the most incompetent, STUPID character in wow history

Hey, at least Blizzard actually gives you guys stuff you don’t really have in books. Instead of overlooking parts of your history to make Night Elves sympathetic, like they did to the Sindorei.

In Before the Storm, the author gives Genn a tail - even though Worgen don’t have tails. At least they thought about you enough to add stuff that isn’t there.

But in A Good War, Malfurion says the Night Elves hadn’t done anything to the Sindorei - ignoring BC content. The author had to admit it was an oversight, because who pays attention to the story when writing for it.

5 Likes

They’re not intentionally doing it out of malice

Just gross incompetence

5 Likes

A tail, wow, lets give blizz a Nobel prize for writing for that! So good, soo glorious. Like that’s going to make up for their outright malicious intend toward both communities. :wolf: :face_vomiting:

My problem is, it’s been a recurring problem/pattern for 10+ yrs now. It’s borderline malicious at this point and as far as the story goes? I can safely say I’m done with Shadowlands. I don’t care anymore, I’m only sticking around because the gameplay is enjoyable and I actually like doing the Maw/Torghast stuff now. :wolf:

Malicious would be them actively trying to hurt the players… which i don’t think they are

I think they think they’re cool (and they’re not) and highly misunderstand what players want, and what good storytelling is

6 Likes

They know exactly what we want. Most of us having been complaining for years now (Me on other sites and officially joining the forums during BfA) they just don’t care.

And trust me, I’m alone not in feeling that way :wolf:

1 Like

Right but that’s not malicious… that’s just stupid

I’m just saying it FEELS that way. :wolf:

Ight fair enough

Azeroth is free and what have you

1 Like