<No Refunds> FILLING RAID SPOTS! Community/Raiding Guild!

Hey all! Gloombolts here! I help run the guild, No Refunds - Stormrage - Alliance. Scroll down to raid days and times if you are in a rush! We understand!

Our guild is filled with a bunch of returning veteran raiders from previous expansions with some server first kills in different parts of World of Warcraft’s history. We tell you this not to gloat but to assure you of our credibility as raiders.

About us: We would classify our guild mates as Semi-Hardcore raiders. We all have a ton of experience under our belt. We aren’t brand new. We also aren’t elitist, toxic, sexist, racist, we don’t age discriminate, (most of us are older), we don’t yell, scream, or harass people here. Not big on guilt tripping, griefing, putting others down. But please don’t miscommunicate our message here. We still want you to be yourselves, joke around. Troll us a little. Have a good time here! Make friends! We are a raiding guild yes. Also a community guild. We strive to bring back that old school Classic WoW and Burning Crusade feel. Where everyone knows each other and we do more than just getting on every week to raid.

We have seventy three raiders and are seeking seven more to fill our core spots. Interviews are a first come first serve basis. We will be making two more raid groups down the road so don’t hesitate to reach out.

Guild related events: Right now we are setting up our Mythic Plus Tank and Healer Council. - This position is for Tanks and Healers who either:

A) Have no time to raid.
B) Have no desire to raid ever and just want to push keys.
C) Are tired of trying to time keys with pugs.
D) Looking to mythic plus and raid - however we would need your schedule before creating and building a 5th or 6th raid team.

Currently we have:

A Blood DK
A Veng DH
A Brew Master Monk
A Guardian Druid

We are seeking four more Mythic Plus Tanks at this time. You get your own channel in discord. Leading guild mates to victory based on a very organized schedule guild sheet we are creating for the entire guild. About 35% complete at this time.

As for the Mythic Plus Healing Council - we are seeking eight healers who want this position as well.

Outside of Raiding and Mythic Plus:

We have a PVP Officer setting up Guild Battle Ground Runs, and eventually will be creating arena teams for those who desire to get in the ring.

Down the road: T-Mog runs as a guild, achievement runs as a guild. Feat of Strength achievements as a guild.

Outside of raid: For those who just came back to BFA, we run old raids, arenas, and BGs, to help you catch up on your essences, leveling your cloak, understanding your class, corruptions, best in slot gear, etc. So don’t hesitate to seek us out! Will help you if you want to join us!

Raid Groups : We have four raid groups right now. Below are the raid names, days, times, and time zones. As well as what we are currently seeking within those groups.

Group 1 - No Raid Funs - Heroic Raid - Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7 pm to 10 pm Server-EST

Group 1 is at 19/20 people and seeking the following:

Balance Druid

All other specs/classes are locked with group 1.

Group 2 - Bench Warmers - Heroic Raid - Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays 9pm to Midnight Server-EST

Group 2 is at 19/20 people and seeking the following:

Elemental Shaman

All other specs/classes are locked with group 2.

Group 3 - Complexity - Heroic Raid - Thursdays and Fridays - 7 pm to 10 pm Server-EST

Group 3 is at 15/20 people and seeking the following:

Holy Priest or Discipline Priest
Restoration Shaman or Mist Weaver Monk
Havoc Demon Hunter
Marksman Hunter or Destruction Warlock
Shadow Priest

All other specs/classes are locked with group 3.

Group 4 - Misdemeanors - Heroic Raid - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Server-EST

Group 4 is at 19/20 people and seeking the following:

Restoration Shaman or Mist Weaver Monk

All other specs/classes are locked with group 4.

Raid Attendance: Here at No Refunds, we appreciate peoples real life schedules over World of Warcraft. Whether it’s a demanding job even during this scary pandemic, marriage, kids, or you just need to take a mental health day. All you have to do is @ us in your specific discord chat channel. The raid leader, raid assist, officer, and raiders all know at the same time you can’t make it.

Guess what? You won’t be benched, replaced, yelled at, drama bombed, none of that stuff. You just come back the next day or next week. Going on a vacation, wedding, job schedule shift? No problem! Just @ us in your respective raid channel. Will see you when you get back! That’s it! Simple as that.

Loot Rules : We don’t have any. We just suggest you help your fellow raid members. Example: You get three or four best in slot pieces in one night. If one of them is another raiders best in slot. Give them one piece. Be the bigger person. No one is going to force you to give away that piece. Just be cool. Be an adult. A team player and help progress as a guild and raid group. Again, simple as that!

Did you like what you read, but saw no spot for you main class and spec? Don’t fret we are building two more raid groups. So don’t hesitate to reach out, we would be happy to hear from you!

Alts: We don’t have an issue with alts. However we are still in the organization phase of the raid groups, mythic plus organization for the entire guild, and the other elements of our guild stated above. All of our alts are in a separate guild. Every guild member has the add on green wall. So we can still communicate and know who’s who when it comes time to focus on our mains. Down the road we will make a couple altoholic raid groups. That’s the only part on the back burner for now.

Closing statements: We plan on having six to seven raid groups in Shadowlands all pushing mythic content for every tier of the expansion. About 14 to 16 mythic plus groups taking guild mates to finish keys. After we accomplish this task. The guild plans on locking down those rosters and groups. We are organized with the goal of downing content in a timely manner. We don’t intend to grow any larger than that. We don’t want to become a super guild. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Please message Gloombolts, Peq, Thermalbot, Solemn, Nightmare, Ardie, and Kluknk If you want to talk with us on the server - Stormrage - Alliance.

You can add me on real ID: Rhyan#11764
Discord: Venris#3529

Have a good day everyone!

2 Likes

We are No Refunds because we know you will not have buyers remorse. If you like what you hear in the OP, reach out to us! Hope to talk to you soon!

3 Likes

Everyone here is cool except Screwshot!

4 Likes

Why are you like this? Lol

2 Likes

Screwshot is tolerable for someone who plays a gnome.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with gnomes?!

2 Likes

I feel personally attacked

2 Likes

What is wrong with you people!? I am just a humble gnome trying to make his way in this world! I am going to poke you with a needle so hard next raid!

2 Likes

Nothing my dude, if you like ugly transmog.

Rekt

3 Likes

Chill group of folks and straight forward communication from leadership. As a returning player prepping for SL and wanting to see current content while building a team this was the perfect fit for me.

2 Likes

I love this guild! GM is very polite and knows how to fill up rosters fast

2 Likes

always looking for more raiders!

2 Likes

Its days like today, I miss being a fish…

3 Likes

Oceans Blues, Ocean deeps. Sometimes i wish that i could sleep… Like fishes in the deep

1 Like

This guild has ties to the Illuminati…

3 Likes

This guild is dope

2 Likes

The biggest thing about this guild is that real life comes first but progression is still desired for. If you’re vocal there’s plenty of opportunities to do things.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for a guild that I feel like I can fit in with for quite a long time. Raiding, M+, and a group of people that aren’t going to crap on me for messing up from time to time. You would think that wouldn’t be so hard to find huh?

This guild is that guild. I’ve been here for a few weeks and I’m now actually excited for the rest of BfA and Shadowlands because I have surrounded myself with some very cool people.
If you’re reading this… this guild is definitely worth checking out.

3 Likes