No realms available

Wow I think that’s the first time someone has ever replied to me on the forums and it not been mean - this character might not show it but iv’e been playing on and off since before TBC - <3

6 Likes

yeah getting the same damn message. i cat report it because there is no way to report it as far as i know.

Bumping this thread. Any word as to why this is happening?
Seen three realms listed, and now getting the error "No realms are currently available. (WOW 51900309)
I know they are up. as 20 streamers are playing on them currently.

you guys

go outside

we all know in 3 months none of you will go outside ever again

just go enjoy it now while its nice

7 Likes

Yeah I got the invite as well…just downloaded it, I get the log in screen, but then it tells me the same message. No realms available. Meanwhile, I see streamers are in the beta just fine.

6 Likes

Yeah I also see streamers in when I have gotten the invite but no realms available here as well

bump

the game works they need to run daily stress tests for 2 weeks, sort it out and just launch the game already

1 Like

I think they are prolonging it because if they had classic come out before all these changes to BFA happen, they wouldn’t get as much feedback because a ton of people wouldn’t be playing BFA by then.

Getting the same message, bump

2 Likes

It’s pointless to level up in a beta, you keep nothing and you’ll feel burned out after doing it the first time and losing it.

That’s more of an opinion than fact.

Same issue here D:

I’d like to report that my stress test client failed to Titanforge proc into the full beta. I look forward to a swift resolution. Thanks!

Sincerely,
A Beta Thirsty 04 Account. <3

1 Like

It’s an opinion held by many.

That doesn’t mean people who got accepted into the stress test will be getting beta access.

For all we know, it means they – we – won’t.

I was merely providing links to explain why most of us are flagged on the launcher window for “Beta & Stress Test” however we are getting that “no realms available” message with no ability to log in.

Also, quoting from that last link for anyone who reads this today:

That said, because of some of the issues that were encountered, we were not able to test other aspects that we’d planned for. As a result, we will be doing another stress test on Wednesday, May 29 from 2-4pm PDT. The stress test realm will become available at 2pm PDT and the level cap will be increased to 10. For access, we will be including everybody who was invited to the test on May 22. Similar to last time, the stress test realm will continue to be available until 4pm PDT on Thursday, May 30 so there is additional time to check out the starting experiences.

Ah, okay then. My bad.

insert meme here, LET ME IN!!!

I guess there is no real answer as to why. I got the beta access a day after the stress test ended. Which makes me wonder why I got it in the first place, unless they will have the servers up when not doing stress testing sometime, like the ability to test certain addons for players to use, or just adding more players to the list for the next stress test in July to be ready, or just a pre download for when classic finally comes out in August.