No realms available

:frowning:

Just give me beta lol you let me have the classic beta client installed but I cant play it? I don’t care if its only for 3 hours a day limited.

7 Likes

Yeah I’m getting the same message and yet I have a picture where it was showing me 3 realms - the alpha the beta pvp and the beta pve and now it just displays - WOW51900309 no realms available.

2 Likes

Why aren’t their tiers of beta access? Streamers can have all the way to 60 for all I care and ruin it for themselves and keep me at 30 in the lesser tier beta.

Hey blizzard, just toss me that beta invite and maybe I’d buy a WoW Token. :wink:

3 Likes

I got the same message. I just want to play! :frowning:

1 Like

Wow I think that’s the first time someone has ever replied to me on the forums and it not been mean - this character might not show it but iv’e been playing on and off since before TBC - <3

6 Likes

yeah getting the same damn message. i cat report it because there is no way to report it as far as i know.

Bumping this thread. Any word as to why this is happening?
Seen three realms listed, and now getting the error "No realms are currently available. (WOW 51900309)
I know they are up. as 20 streamers are playing on them currently.

you guys

go outside

we all know in 3 months none of you will go outside ever again

just go enjoy it now while its nice

7 Likes

Yeah I got the invite as well…just downloaded it, I get the log in screen, but then it tells me the same message. No realms available. Meanwhile, I see streamers are in the beta just fine.

6 Likes

Yeah I also see streamers in when I have gotten the invite but no realms available here as well

bump

the game works they need to run daily stress tests for 2 weeks, sort it out and just launch the game already

1 Like

I think they are prolonging it because if they had classic come out before all these changes to BFA happen, they wouldn’t get as much feedback because a ton of people wouldn’t be playing BFA by then.

Getting the same message, bump

2 Likes

It’s pointless to level up in a beta, you keep nothing and you’ll feel burned out after doing it the first time and losing it.

That’s more of an opinion than fact.

Same issue here D:

I’d like to report that my stress test client failed to Titanforge proc into the full beta. I look forward to a swift resolution. Thanks!

Sincerely,
A Beta Thirsty 04 Account. <3

1 Like

It’s an opinion held by many.