No RDF = Blizzard Not Respecting Players Time

I hope the irony of this hits you like a freight train

I think we are starting to see why you have difficulty finding groups. It appears this is a you issue my friend.

1 Like

Then go look for your anti-rdf polls. Where are they? Oh yeah, in your mind.

I can’t believe someone who told me about the scientific methods five minutes ago just told me he trust more in data blizz won’t show rather than data he got delivered right to him after he asked. Unless maybe it’s not about what you should believe, but more about what you WANT to believe, uh?

Also, some of these polls were handed freely in website accessible to ANYONE, like MMO or WClogs. And they point in the same direction than the other ones.

I’ve only done questing my brother. Literally not even 71 yet because I play 30 minutes every other day.

Please keep guessing things about me though.

RDF is objectively better. If you don’t want to use features like this, don’t.

1 Like

Unless you can point me a reason on why these website would be actively avoided by anti-rdf people specifically, no?

1 Like

Rather bold to just assume that a poll is unbiased by default and demand proof that they aren’t. But hey, there’s like a coin flip’s chance you’re right yeah? Maybe a little better?

Please don’t misrepresent me. I have never claimed to have to any data. I even specifically pointed out that I have not seen any.

Again, I did not claim Blizz was “right”. I said RDF is not in the game and this is after Blizz polled the community asking this specific question.

There is a HUGE difference between pretending faux polls are scientific and extrapolating a result from limited data. Especially when you preference the statement as such.

It’s five poll for me against zero for you.

The statistical chance of these polls being actually the contrary of what they show, assuming a 50-50 (it’s not, but just for the fun of the conversation) is less than 3,125%. The acceptable scientific margin of error, just to give you an idea, is 5%

Man. You should tell scientists this new method you’ve come up with where you just take a bunch of different polls and that’s just as good as one good poll. That could save so much money!

A trend, as said in my previous comment, and a trend is better than nothing.

We won’t make a scientific-bullet-proof national census for a RDF in a 14 years old game. It won’t happen. Be realistic.

These polls are the best we have an we could get, and I won’t believe otherwise until as good or better quality speaking polls showing otherwise are brought.

1 Like

Correction. Better than zero.

1 Like

If there was nothing else to go off, I would agree.

I agree with you 100%

This is our point of contention. I believe the results of the survey Blizz sent out suggested the majority of classic players did not want RDF (at launch, I wouldn’t mind with ICC) and that is the reason it was omitted. I also believe this is more reliable than the polls you are quoting. I will concede I have no way to prove this to be true.

That’s fair. But who knows? Maybe Blizzard knows something I don’t. I hear from other posters in this thread that they did their own survey.

Perhaps more importantly though, I’m fine staying neutral on the subject if “better than nothing” is the best we can do.

The point being, you can’t tell if it’s a decision they took because it was a majority of player who wished for that, or literally any other possible reason. They took that decision for a reason, but my first point was being that I highly doubt anti-RDF constitute the majority of the playerbase, hence the polls.

If they ever show these polls, i’ll believe it.

thank you for proving the gatekeeping topic.

he refers of course to those pvpers that have been on “their” servers since vanilla classic. everyone else is either a filthy casual or tourist in their mentality.

Oh for sure. I do believe the poll taken was the reason, but it could literally have nothing to do with it one way or the other.

You maybe correct. They only reason I even spoke on this is because we have no idea how the overall community feels.

That’s fair. I hope they do show it, I would like to know if I’m right or just jumped to a horrible conclusion lol.

1 Like

Source please that incorrect?

World Tours were a thing in original Wrath too. you dont have to sit for the entire tour. they cant force you.

Yea. I’m a tank and even I don’t bother with dungeons in the lower tier brackets now. It’s too much work to find a group, get them all out to the dungeon, and then earning “Meh…” Experience.

RDF needs to be put in.

1 Like

This is all fine and dandy for the players that can do this. It’s kind of hard to make and maintain friendships when you have extremely inconsistent play time and hours.

Getting into groups is only going to get harder and harder as time goes on because laugh and less people are going to need heroic dungeons and intro raids

LFD alleviates this problem by at least letting people like me get into dungeons and progress my characters at a decent pace.

1 Like