No RDF = Blizzard Not Respecting Players Time

Heroics are not hard. Difficulty is not a valid reason against RDF. Using the group tool and travel overhead to every heroic is not fun, not engaging, and feels bad.

Since people can’t easily RDF into the heroics, that they aren’t locked out of for the day, they are starting these “world tour” groups that require 4 to 6 constant hours to complete all heroics in a day.

Real nice social feel there. Do you have 4 to 6 hours to do all the heroics back to back? No? OK see ya. RDF brings equality to the table. Add RDF and leave the group tool in as well. If you want to use the group tool, feel free.

33 Likes

careful you are gonna have elitists telling you to go back to retail

10 Likes

Start your own group to do only the dungeon or dungeons you want to do? You don’t have to do a “world tour” if you don’t want to?

4 Likes

Go back to retail.

16 Likes

When Blizzard talked about all the socialization that no RDF would cause, what they meant was the 5,000+ forum posts that would ensue about it. Very effective.

8 Likes

It doesnt seem to be working. Every non-guild group finder invite we have is pretty non-verbal unga bunga. I expect that out of RDF groups, but I was told there would be a glorious social utopia with no RDF. Where we at with that.

10 Likes

If youre level 80 already then you definitely have the time to do a world tour. A more apt description would be no RDF = Blizz doesnt care that i get anxiety when starting my own group or socializing in general, because it’s not hard to find a group for anything right now

3 Likes

Most interaction in the dungeons I’ve run so far is limited to “hey, hi, etc”, chit chat while we get people that can summon, then end of dungeon “gg” or whatever.

I have been middle of the road on this topic overall. Not mad it isn’t in and wouldn’t be upset if they added it in. I do prefer the convience of a queue over spamming lfg and checking the tool.

See that’s the thing with community. You have to be a part of the process building it in order to benefit from it. The people who are happily running dungeons have made friends, started guilds or joined guilds and became active members, or they start groups and don’t shy away from the small amount of coordination and communication that requires.

If you don’t want to reach out socially that’s fine, but please don’t complain that “community” didn’t magically appear and invite you in.

4 Likes

This is a new and exciting topic. :yawning_face:

4 Likes

No RDF = Blizzard actually listening to what most of us actually want in game as opposed to the majority of you whiners who just play the forums

14 Likes

actually in almost every poll posted here, RDF wins. maybe they should add a feature from the actual original game? and when since blizzard has listened to anyone lol. remember how they said there was never gonna be no classic? look at us now

4 Likes

In Retail, I get into a full M+ group in about 20 seconds without RDF.

2 Likes

This retail crowd crys so much its pathetic. Do you guys even know how too play with a guild? Like a guild you hangout witu, not just show up with your mic muted for 3 hours twice a week. Ivr never seen such lonely ppl.

9 Likes

My schedule doesn’t work with 99.99% of guilds. Period.

isn’t that more reason to want rdf? because people just interact with their guild anyways? also are you having a stroke you made like 5 grammar errors.

I really do not think it is us. Maybe I am wrong, but I don’t think so. Most of us are 100% used to forming our own groups as that is what we have to do for M+.

If I had to guess, it is people who started in Wrath, but have not played retail in a few expansions and I definitely would not consider them retail players.

5 Likes

Yeah we had a name for them too back in the day.
Cata babies.

Dude like less than 10% dont want RDF dont pretend like its the majority.

8 Likes

If they started in Wrath they would be Wrath babies. :stuck_out_tongue: I’d say it’s more that than people who started in Cata.