No RDF = Blizzard Not Respecting Players Time

Alright, it’s your money.

I came back because they removed RFD.

You’re not entitled or owed anything. It makes me absolutely sick seeing this.

If the company doesnt meet your expectations, simply unsub and leave.
This “bake me my cake” crap needs to end. The world is growing sick of it.

It’s not necessarily a time of day issue, it’s an inconsistent schedule issue

You can give a thing called feedback. Not all things are total dealbreakers.

They haven’t been keen on listening to feedback in years.

Kek. I’m sure you have at least some kind of numbers to prove that claim do you? No? Too bad, we do.

2 Likes

Inb4 fake news

Out of everyone who can click a link and vote, how many do you think actually play this game? And of everyone who plays this game, how many do you think actually vote on random polls, especially polls posted in circles that might have a certain… lean to them?

1 Like

I’d wouldn’t say its less than 10%, but definitely not even close to a majority.

If we don’t assume that anyone who take some time to answer a poll don’t have some stake in it, every single poll ever made would have been useless. Don’t serve ill-fated arguments simply because the results don’t fit your worldviews. Also, multiple polls, even if they aren’t official, can show a trend, and a trend is better than nothing at all. Come with multiple 10k+ poll showing people clearly don’t want RDF and we can talk.

Wow! You really don’t know how polls work do you?

Its cute when you pro rdf folks try this nonsense. Perhaps you can look up the work “bias” and perhaps brush up on your scientific method.

You and the 8 people who don’t want RDF can play together. Everyone else wants it.

So if we don’t trust random internet polls given to controlled groups we can’t trust any data ever?

Hey you said it buddy not me.

You are incorrect but please continue flaunting your ignorance and believing your myopic echo chamber is the real world.

Not many, why do you think it is such a close vote with RDF only being ahead 70-30, if the casuals who do not forum, do not do anything outside of game had their voices heard this would be way more lopsided in favor of RDF. 90 - 10 or worse, it is nigh impossible to find anyone in game who does not want RDF.

1 Like

At most, it only shows a trend around people who visit where the poll is posted (ie the forums), it does not indicate anything as far as the larger playerbase goes.

Are you asking me to use intuition instead of reason?

Because I’m perfectly happy not doing that.

Bruh.

It’s a poll for RDF, not the national census. You can criticize all you want because the results doesn’t fit you, you have no data whatsoever to counterargue.

No I am asking you to use reason and logic.

You already know most casual players are in favor of RDF, if their voices were heard the polls would be far more lop sided than they are.

Bruh! (lol)

And only the pro RDF people would look for these.

My counter argument is that Blizz sent out a survey and after that they decided no RDF. While I’ll concede I have not seen the data, I find that “evidence” much more compelling than a few faux polls conducted by pro RDF folks.

1 Like