No RAF tab under friends in social window

I have been trying to do a recruit a friend for one of my friends, but there is no tab for this showing on my UI. I reset the UI and it did not resolve it. I posted in Tech Support and they told me to report a bug, which I did. I then asked about a work around and was told to post here. Is there any other way to do a RAF than in-game? I want to try to do it soon before my friend gets sidetracked and decides they don’t want to play. Any ideas or suggestions?

I presume you’ve probably already seen this page, but just linking it for clarity.

Blizzard Support - Recruit A Friend (battle.net)

When you say you reset your UI - was that a proper full reset - or just ingame?

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issue as above, I did a complete reinstall on a different drive, deleted interface and cache folders, reset in game options on the bnet launcher, all to no avail.

1 Like

It might not be you, I’m not seeing the option either. I’m not sure how often folks look at the social window for that tab, but I assume it probably disappeared for everyone.

I’ll make some inquiries.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Just a quick update, it looks like we do already have a bug in for this one, so it is being worked on.

4 Likes

Just wanted to add that I too am not seeing it on any of my accounts. It told me I have a RAF reward upon logging in and went to check, to find RAF tab missing. This is my mount reward month too!

I feel your pain, it’s a free month reward for me this time around–I am on the old system with my RaF got 12 months and now every 3 months get free time

Are there any updates on this? I have friends semi interested and this is the push that maybe convince them and i fear that if it stalls too long they will just find something else to do?

It sucks waiting but thats they will have to be paitent vrak or orlyia will update when they hear anything it wont be till tommorow.

I don’t have a specific ETA one when a resolution will be implemented, but last I saw they believe they figured out what caused the tab to disappear. They just need to put together, test and implement the update to bring it back.

2 Likes

doh, came here to post on this also… waiting for this to be fixed to send to a friend.

I have my RAF restored as a tab on my friends list, however, all the friends I had before 10.2.6 are not listed. Just giving this as an FYI here to hopefully help getting the RAF back to where it was. I am glad that progress was made.

Any bugs are better off in the bug forums.

1 Like