No quests in Dragon Isles are showing up for me?

Hello,

I purchased and downloaded Dragonflight today, I am currently level 59. I completed the prereq quests during the pre patch download earlier this week in Stormwind. The ones to recruit everyone and the other items in Stormwind.

I took the boat from SW to Dragon Isles and no quests are showing up for me anywhere on the map nor above quest giver heads. I have repaired game files/uninstalled/logged out etc…and still nothing is showing up for me in Dragon Isles. I have no further quest indicators in Stormwind to complete anything else before being able to do Dragon Isles areas.

Please assist, thank you!

dragon Isles is level 60-70 content.

1 Like

Level to 60 and then get the quest in Stormwind to go there.

2 Likes

I am having another issue. I am with the red dragons, and I have a quest" Race to the Top. I have attempted this quest six or seven times have been unable to complete it. If I drop it there are no further quest available on the map. So, I am stuck with a quest I don’t want to do and no way to progress further

1 Like

On your Human Mage, Chasinghawk? Do you mean “The Skytop Observatory”?

As far as I know you need to complete this quest to continue on, as it is teaching you about dragon riding.

In the comments section on Wowhead there does appear to be a walk-through.

Someone else mentioned a workaround by simply heading to the observatory, but it is a fairly old comment so I don’t know if it is still valid.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s stupid. Other expansions were always 2-levels below, and I don’t know why they did this.

They also unbalanced the leveling, so 3 random dungeons gets you from 58-60.

I have the same thing. It’s an alt I play with a friend with. He was 50 so I went to SL and grinded to 59. It said timewalking was done and go to Org for dragon isles. I go there and no quest to go at all. I take the zeppelin and no quests there. Why open it up for 58-59 if they can’t do anything until 60?

1 Like

You would need to post your feedback on this in the Quests forum.

3 Likes

58-60 is the level range for the Dracthyr starting area. They leavethe area at 60 to start questing on the isle.

4 Likes

The workaround still works. You can get to the Observatory without going through the rings and complete the quest.

The idea of locking the questline behind something that some of us cannot do due to handicaps or equipment limitations is dumb. I know it is too “teach you”, but it should be optional.

Xzanthar, feedback or suggestions are not taken in this forum. You can use the in-game suggestion tool to submit it so that the people who make such decisions can take it into consideration, or post in the General Discussion Forum where they have their community managers who look for feedback and suggestions to possibly forward to them. They do not come to this forum, nor are the Blizzard posters here liaison to them.

4 Likes

Another place you can give feedback about accessibility issues is this team:

3 Likes

I agree there is something wrong with the quest lines. My 65 level Mage isn’t showing anything other than the dragonriding tours since I finished the first dungeon. It is very annoying.

keep doing the quest and level up. you will get better, once you do all the chain quests and you cap out on level, they give a world quest, then you can do them. people here need reputation for other stuff. they get new stuff.

1 Like

On the character you are posting on, Lavania?

It seems you have the quest “Rapid Fire Plans” in your quest log, and have since the end of December. I believe those are considered side quests, and not part of the main campaign, but they continue to lead to other quests in the area.

You also have “The Courage of One’s Convictions” in your quest log, which is part of Wrathion’s Gambit and part of the campaign.

5 Likes

it says level 58 to start questing in dragon isle but no quests

Have you’ve gone to Org/SW to pick up the intro quest?

Your answer was already up in the answers given above.

1 Like

I’ve levelled some characters to 60 recently and I found at level 58 you can learn and use DF professions and use the portals. The magic chests can be done too, but none of the other treasures.

1 Like

the dragon flying was very hard for me at first but now i got gold medals d=so just try not to stress or race and go slow to get through and your hands will remember