No Quest Completion After Killing Mor'geth

same also.

They really need to majorly lower the Stygia loss or remove it completely in that whole area as well. I got credit, but im dreading having to make it there/deal with the bug on my other two characters.

1 Like

after loosing a chunk I decided to go throw all my stygia at the vendor and bought armaments, went back to the boss, killed it then vendored the armaments to get my refund.

2 Likes

Yep, same issue…killed Mor’geth 3 times…1 solo smack, twice in raids—NO quest credit :frowning:

Same issue as all others - no WQ completion or rewards for killing mob.

Exactly the same. No completion and no WQ rewards. Did get World boss loot on first kill.

Same here (one time) then I saw these posts, so I won’t bother trying again or on alts.

But does it really need to be this bad getting to the boss?

That’s honestly a dang good idea :astonished: Wish i had though of that before i lost 8k+ lol!

So yeah, blizzard really need to fix this DK deathgripping the caged dudes, people are just joining raids in groups of 4 to troll everyone, when the boss is almost dead they’re gripping all 4 cages to the boss and wiping everyone, fix your stupid design.

The abomb limb ability from Necro pulls them too… found that out the hard way.

bug still happening as of 3rd November. patch 9.1.5

Bug happening to me as well! I can see the checkmark on the world quest in my objeectives and on the map but it did not give me credit towards Shaping Fate. I did get Renown but could not loot yesterday.

edit: on my character Squimsh-Thrall, not Bwoccowi

Having the same issue:
Patch 9.1.5 With the covenant switching -
I had 25% on Shaping Fate (just finished a covenant assault as NF last night).
Today I switched to Venthyr, killed Mor’geth, got 3 renown from it. The WQ still shows up on my map, and I got no progress nor credit on Shaping Fate. It’s still 25% post kill. :frowning:
I did not kill Mor’geth this week on this toon prior to today.

Same problem on my hunter just now. I can see 1/1 killed on my World Quest but it didn’t complete. Did it in raid obviously.

2 Likes

Same problem as above-

• Killed the World Boss
  • Received renown
  • Didn’t receive Anima reward
  • Quest showing “1/1 Mor’geth slain”
1 Like

Same as above. showing completed. Got a shard, but nothing else went up. not Anima, not Shaping Fate %

same thing. this bug is old. from july. was fixed. but now its back. have credit for the kill but the world quest is still there even tho it says 1/1 Morgeth Slain.

2 Likes

Showing the same.

So, I joined another LFR to kill him and as soon as I got close, the quest completed, and awarded me all the things it didn’t before.

1 Like