No posting on alt accounts

Did you see that Urskrah guy is working on a badass healing efficiency spreadsheet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aUwpMF1IiCy7KeM9ecneFLD4rjMWbF8aHTl_vYFFXik/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

You should understand if they are a low level and being a troll and are not a troll then they are “internet trolls.” These are people with no honor and can safely be ignored. If you decide not to ignore them, you could have some fun or you could also be a troll. I’m pretty sure neither of these things would be good. So best ignoring trolls, they are pretty smelly anyway.

the alt you all know me by is hyperspace. i’m posting on this alt because i’ve been playing her on retail. (and i like her new eyepiece hehe)

And if they don’t have access to internet or are from Asia?

as you can see, i am posting from my other alt, gobbyjr

Make me.And if I was you OP i’d be posting on an alt instead of that trainwreck of a toon.

Is she wearing her eyepatch OVER her hair?
I didn’t even know there were eyepatches for clothies.

yeah its a rare from a mob in tbc’s shadowmoon valley, called the amethyst beholder’s eye.

It definitely is time to restrict this forum to only people with active accounts.

I went and looked it up - there is a version for each armor type - seems annoying to farm though.

yeah i tried that. lol ended up buying it from ah, back when it wasn’t outrageously expensive.

Only one that even has merit is the RP. Everything else you listed can be done with a link of your toon’s armory. All of which which are not affected with one forum name over your avatar.
Your Avatar adds nothing to what you’re saying.

No but an overall forum name wouldn’t change anything except the ability to hide trolls.
All of blizz’s other games use btag without the numbers. People still manage to communicate.

so what you wanna go back to them posting peoples real IDs?

You know real id and btag are two different things right?
If they ever get this rep and stats account wide we will see these trolls a lot better.

1 Like

They also need to remove the ability to make your profile private.

1 Like

There is no community on BFA. Regardless if someone is posting on an alt, main or inactive account, it matters not.

In vanilla, people trolled on alt characters all the time, it’s part of vanilla and will be a part of classic. #nochanges amirite?

1 Like

Why? You think your opinion of me matters? You think something I say on a forum that a minority of players visit will affect my getting groups?

I believe it’s “anonymity”. As Sidearm hinted, my retail account isn’t active.

I agree that people would be more careful about what they would say. I also agree that giving it back as good as it was received is one of the best ways to teach them that. If you have enough fuel, you can flame the trolls.

Why? So CNN can have an easier time doxing us?

Stop trying to take away everyone’s fun, you dirt dirty casuals!

Bring back Cogshanks! :joy:

No, I am not posting on my “main”. Not that I actually have a “main” anymore, because I haven’t played BfA since the second week after it launched, so at this point I might as well start considering this forum posting toon my main. He’s got the highest trust level, after all.