No posting on alt accounts

Blizzard should remove the ability post on low lvl alt accounts. To many People use the anonymousness of alt accounts to post trolly stuff. Everything everyone says on the forums should be identifiable to one character. People would be more careful about what they would say.

2 Likes

Yea I’ve been telling em this for awhile now.
We should be known by one forum name. All this alt hoping makes the forums feel sharded.

4 Likes

While I tend to agree with you, Blizzard can see it so if they are doing anything too bad they will know.

3 Likes

Bliz can see it but the end users can not. This is how people are trying to manipulate discussions. Couple weeks ago one poster got caught talking to himself with his alts to generate what looked like discussion. Lol.

1 Like

Yeah which is why I said I tended to agree. You also catch people liking themselves to try and make it look like they have support as well.

anonymousness

you’re posting on an avatar that doesn’t represent yourself in real life, that is anonymous.

2 Likes

Imagine being able to troll with 50 characters… blizz :clap:

1 Like

Bliz is supposedly working on making rep and stats account wide. They have no intentions of fixing the multiple avatars though. At least if they do stats account wide the trolls won’t be able to hide as easily.

Actually, I identify has male human paladin IRL. Belive it or not but my avatar is a perfect representation of me.

5 Likes

Come classic it will be 100 between a retail and classic account. With one sub. Lol. It’s going to get worse.

1 Like

I would say that the bulk of the trolling of late has been from active BFA accounts/L120s.

7 Likes

They did remove the ability to post on very low level characters, now level 10 is required. :wink:

Many people posting on this forum don’t have an active sub.

1 Like

Unless we are all here posting with our legal names, we are posting with anonymous characters. I do understand your point but there are a lot of good reasons to post with more than one character. They could possibly make it so a person can only use one character per thread but not forum-wide as that would make it difficult to ask for advice about a specific character of theirs. If I want to ask a Shaman-related question , it would make more sense for me to post on my Shaman so people could look at my talents and gear and make suggestions.

1 Like

Makes it feel like there are multiple layers if you ask me!

4 Likes

I just want everyone to know that every one of these posts on this forum topic are actually me posting from my alt accounts.

2 Likes

Liar. They are all my alts.

1 Like

Only one I can think of is being worried about harrassment in game because you voiced your opinion. Other than that only reason to have multiple avatars is to troll and muddy up the communication waters.
Links to armory show your toon as well.

1 Like

Stop it. You guys are all my alts.

1 Like

:robot:

What about the example I gave?

Would you expect me to describe every piece of gear my Shaman has, enchants, gems, talents - if I wanted to know why it felt like my dps wasn’t as good as it seemed like it could be? Wouldn’t it be easier for you if I posted on my Shaman and asked the question and you could just click and see his gear, etc?