No party frame in arena

Raid style party frames don’t show in arena. Not sure if this is intended?

1 Like

No frames at all or just not raid style? If it’s the latter, go into edit mode and click the “Party frames” box and it’ll give you the option to change them into raid style party frames.

Yea they aren’t showing for me either. when I clicked off use raid style, they show, but when enabled, they don’t. Outside of arena, they do work with raid style enabled and in a party.

1 Like

Finally just got into a skirmish, yeah, I do see what you guys mean now. Looks like I’m running with normal party frames for now. :confused:

2 Likes

This one is a known issue, being looked into.

13 Likes

Cool, been posting about this bug for over a month and just now getting a blue response. This shouldn’t have ever made it to live, better late than never.

2 Likes

I cant use raid frames in arena and the arena frames dont save at all in the edit screen. The edit screen isnt useful at all because the frames padding and location load in wherever they want once I get into an arena. Is this know too?

Then post your issue in the aptly named Bug Report Forum where the people who can do something about it are.

1 Like

I did, but I replied to a mod for more visibility

The blue posters in this forum are not part of the QA department that deal with bugs, nor are they liaison with them.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply.

1 Like