No one wants to Mythic raid, it's bad

No one wants to raid Mythic, it sucks and it’s bad. Who in the heck wants to spend two weeks wiping 100 times on the same boss. For only 3 pieces of gear to drop. That has to be the most miserable gaming experience ever. And is only valid if your the top guild on the server really.

Can we get rid of LFR or Mythic and just have 3 tiers.

M+ is far superior to raiding. Quit hating on M+.

Way faster groups and times. You can do it any day of the week and do not get plagued down by others real world problems. Only a small % of guilds retain their players and most just bleed players as the season goes on. Starts strong and ends really week for most the guilds. Because Mythic raiding is miserable!

31 Likes

This is true

Complexity for the sake of it feels like a job

14 Likes

Assuming you’re trolling, I want to mythic raid. And I do. The only bosses with a crazy amount of wipes usually for me anyway are the last bosses of a cutting edge raid. If you’re wiping 100+ times you’re bad. I don’t hate on mythic+ and as a matter of fact many mythic raiders are also high key pushers. Not always the other way around though. Don’t tell me that what I’m having fun with isn’t fun. Or that I’m miserable. I’m not. If I wasn’t having fun I wouldn’t be doing it

Nice weird fake narrative you’ve painted if you’re NOT being purposefully inflammatory though.

4 Likes

Speak for yourself

6 Likes

we dont do mythic raiding for gear. we do it because that’s the only way we feel anything anymore.

10 Likes

M+ is dead, as far as I’m concerned. No way to find the groups I want, and now every season is going to be straight from the recycle bin.

I heard they’re looking to make the highest raiding difficulty easier, though. I’m not sure how I feel about that. Maybe I’ll finish a mythic raid, but at the same time, I know the forums will be full of “easiest tier ever!” when paid world first guilds don’t take 2 weeks to clear it.

2 Likes

My guild doesn’t raid mythic because of the 20 man requirement. If they made it flex or something, we would do a few of the bosses for sure. We have raiders that want to do some mythic raiding once we have heroic on reclear.

I know tuning is why they don’t make it flex.

2 Likes

It’s not for you. It’s for the best of the best. Definitely not for the whiners.

7 Likes

I was waiting for the insult turd trolls to come knocking and here they are.

Go look at my achieves homes.

6 Likes

M+ exists, and this happens. So apparently M+ don’t help retain players, huh?

If you want to make a troll topic or bait thread, go to the classic forums and demand you be allowed to pay Bobby for WoW Tokens so you can afford Epic BOEs in WOTLK

1 Like

This is not a troll thread. I am tired of hearing the current Mythic raiders cry over M+.

Just get rid of Mythic raiding, like no one wants to do it compared to M+ or PvP

1 Like

What would i see? AoTC is not CE. My 6 year old nephew would tell you… You need more milk.

Also, why hide your profile? So that it wont be obvious how you bought your AoTC?

3 Likes

I bet you don’t even know who Boxxy is. Nah, you trolling. Go play Tower of Fantasy please. :slight_smile:

Some people enjoy the challenge. I’m getting much too old to spend that much time wiping.

2 Likes

100% truth

1 Like

That’s just depressing man. :pensive:

Nobody actually like M+, people just like free loot.

9 Likes

So do mythic+. Quit hating on mythic raids.

5 Likes

People clearly do. The problem with Mythic isn’t the difficulty of the content, but instead it’s the really oppressive gates on the system (the lockouts, the HoF nonsense, not being able to pug out the gate when no other MMO right now puts these kinds of limitations on their top end content.)

They almost seem to actively discourage participation, and not for lack of interest.

4 Likes

Which Mythic Raiders exactly?

My entire guild and every other CE guild I’ve interacted with love M+ as its the ONLY thing keeping the majority of us from raid logging.

Someone that doesn’t raid mythic thinks they know what Mythic raider wants :yawning_face:, players that actually push CE will go for the achievement regardless of how they acquire gear as there is literally nothing to aim for outside of CE that these raiders care about.

3 Likes