No one does keys anymore?

tbh idk what he tryin to do LOL, like clearly I didn’t know about it obviously

Because everyone that has no friends in-game or no will to start their own groups are here crying about how M+ is a bad boy form of content for bad boys only.

2 Likes

This. I really don’t understand it. I almost never make my own groups either.

1 Like

If you posted on your main, somebody from the forums could offer to do them with you. Let people see your character. They might say okay let’s do this.

The realms need to be merged.

People can use this forum, to connect with others, to cope with the realms not being merged.

Start posting on your main. It will help you a lot.

People need to stop expecting to be taken care of, stop being shy, and do the 2 things Blizzard told us from the very beginning.

L2P and find friends.

We can make friends here! We forum people can start turning this ship around and help the whole WoW community get better.

1 Like

Trying to do keys rn man wheres the tanks and healers LOL

it is sunday, so like are they at church or what

A lot of people don’t have phones.

1 Like

Its worse in Korthia! Me and my friend have logged on at 3 different times on Friday, and yesterday, and the zone had 1 or 2 players in it. We even tried sharding and nothing changed! Both on newish alts, couldnt do any rare except Fleshwing without some help. So we just log and watch movies now. Hope today is better.

bruh i just wanna do my m+ for vaults

I tried making my own group~ no healers/tanks queuing

tried joining a group~ no healers/tanks queueing

LOL

You are literally named Sylvanas.

It’s a forum Troll account they created a couple of weeks ago.

That’s not true. Stop telling things to that little dog.

If you still need 10 at this point than you didn’t play enough early on.

There gets a point when you either have BiS in every slot or you need to accept what you have is the best you are going to get. Or what you have is sufficient for what you are doing.

In any other expansion we would already be well into 9.2 and taking about 9.3, keep that in mind that many other players are ‘done’ until 9.2 drops.

Maybe if OP posted on their main they are trying to get dungeons done with it would tell the whole story. Chances are they are pugging solely as DPS and don’t sit overly high with their rating.

It’s great to say “I spend hours looking for a group” when they actually mean they spend hours being declined for everything they pug because they sit at 1.6K rating and are pugging M18’s.

I’ve never had trouble finding a group, but I always pug within a reasonable key level for the rating I have.

Because someone, usually non-meta dps, looks for 10 seconds and gets declined from two groups. They instantly extrapolate this to keys either being dead or unfair content

I’m burnt out personally. My mains 249.9 and i just dont have the energy for an alt M+

Don’t you make this or similar threads every week or 2 ?

1 Like

The M+ system needs a revamp in a future expansion or it will die progressively.

I need 0 upgrades and hit my goal of 2500 so have no interest in pushing further with io, and long ago stopped caring about my alts.

pretty much raid logging at this point.

I’m actually at work right now, so no keys for me.

But let’s be honest, I only heal for guildies anyways, I won’t pug.

:yum:

1 Like