No one does keys anymore?

logged in to wow yesterday and it took forever to get people

:confused: wheres everyone?

im just finna do my 10 15+ for vault :frowning:

1 Like

You must play Alliance. Horde is just fine with pugs, active guilds, and active players.

2 Likes

I’m confused, I left back in July and I thought you were quitting for good back then Anon.

7 Likes

1 Like

You must be confusing me for someone else LOL

This might get exciting if he looks up post history, even if someones posting activity is hidden one can still use the search function of the forum.

:smiley:

1 Like

oh man i didnt know that, what ever am i gonna do???

1. Alliance is dead
  2. its kind of a crappy weak. shade + griv = very easy for melee to get nuked (range aswell if a shade hits then when griv pops)
1 Like

idk what you’re talking about. I was able to get almost 2.6k very easily over the last 4-5 weeks lmao

Plenty of people are still doing keys.

2 Likes

There are other things to do on Azeroth. Alliance people like to enjoy the more casual side I noticed AND the story, since the story is usually about… heroic adventurers doing good in the world.

I wouldn’t expect the monsters of the Horde to care much for any of that. So, go to work in those dungeons. It seems like what a monster should be doing ANYWAY… spending time in the dungeon.

3 Likes

I pugged 14 dungeons, as Alliance, this week so far. This is somewhat of a light week, as I usually average around 20. I don’t know why everyone on the forum seems unable to get anything done in game.

4 Likes

horde also like casual.

allices has less players, so is dead for alot of stuff, be it keys, raids, pvp, etc

The Horde has a more… worker mentality to it, where a more competitive drive is there to motivate everybody.

Alliance people are by default just enjoying life on Azeroth, trying to be peaceful and helpful. This is probably why cross-faction dungeons and raids would be HEALTHY for the Alliance. They need to see just how hard the Horde monsters work.

Finally, and this isn’t always… but… a lot of people start Alliance, learn stuff, then end up with the Horde. The Horde are usually done hearing about the lore and just want to get to work.

i find it funny your posting on a lev 16. id trust you more if you posted on your main

horde are enjoying there life aswell, be it screwing around or doing higher end stiff, like keys and raids. people find that fun

I’m healing and tanking this week. No issues here.

1 Like

This is my main. I had a 60 but I deleted it. It’s not a big deal. Leveling is easy and I’m not worried about it at all.

Or you could get a life outside of the forums and stop stalking people over weird crap.

4 Likes

DPS also shouldn’t have any issues. There’s probably some user errors happening with the OP’s patience levels.

OP relax. You can do this. Don’t give up.

1 Like

Holiday season. Happens every year.

1 Like

Post another thread about it obviously